• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Another walkdown, another cigar. Luckily this is my last one before a four day weekend so let's get this party started. Oliva Serie V Maduro 2014 LE. A brut at 6x60 with a chocolate wrapper this thing has a bark bigger then it's bite. Mellow with some nice flavors going on so don't expect a punch in the face. I would say this cigar is good and with the right atmosphere or drink, it may go up a notch.

Set fire to that Forbidden X Nacimiente from Serious Cigars last night . . . everything everyone said about it was absolutely true.  What a wonderful, splendid, exquisite cigar. Smooth, rich, deep, complex, tasty.  :love:

~Boar

Padron 3000 Maddie with a Sam Adams White Christmas while sitting in the garage. I really enjoyed this smoke. I have not smoked as many cigars with the colder weather, and this was my first X000 in a better part of a month. I have been treating myself this past month with 64's, 26's, and Family Reserves. Nubbed the 3000. Life is good. :)

Illusione Rothchildes at my parents place. Tomorrow we open presents since we didn't get to meet up on Christmas.

After presents a La Colmena Unico Especial. This is a very nicely constructed stick with a mild body but with good flavor in it. A must try.

686f4ce497eb652d8b77e506da8575ce.jpg

Another 50F day here in Southern NH

Flor de las Antilles Toro. While I still prefer the original My Father line, this is a very close second.

Started with '13 rascc and just nubbing an Ladc ee #1.

Ravens are in!!!

Montecristo Epic Robusto. Can't say it is horrible (I've had worse), but something just did not sit right. Got so bored with it, I stopped halfway.

Finishing off the evening with this.
43455cf08123f4d5c59982bcc84f71b3.jpg

Partigas Series D No.5 EL 2008
I removed the band's last year for my Domino table...

Rocky Patel Freedom as my wife exercises her right to order me to mow the lawn.  Isn't liberty grand.

oke&coke said:
Rocky Patel Freedom as my wife exercises her right to order me to mow the lawn.  Isn't liberty grand.
Lol, haven't needed to mow the lawn here in months.... Far too cold!

Happy Wife, Happy Life...

jsm11 said:

Lol, haven't needed to mow the lawn here in months.... Far too cold!

Happy Wife, Happy Life...

I told my wife about my post.  She laughed and said it was just a friendly suggestion not an order.  Riiiiiiight.  And if I said no?