• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Backslide said:
I've smoked 5-8 PLPC's in the last 4 days or so. Damn I love these.

Jason bro, why don't you help out CigSid. He is looking for a box with at least 10 years on them. I got lucky an was able to pick up a cab from 08 and have a cab marinating from from 12. Absolutely these are fantastic!

I've been in the mood for a Sig V1 for some time so I pulled out and smoked an 08 Tubo which was just fantastic. I also picked up a  regular box from 08 that I'm waiting on. :love:

Light this! said:

Jason bro, why don't you help out CigSid. He is looking for a box with at least 10 years on them. I got lucky an was able to pick up a cab from 08 and have a cab marinating from from 12. Absolutely these are fantastic!

I've been in the mood for a Sig V1 for some time so I pulled out and smoked an 08 Tubo which was just fantastic. I also picked up a  regular box from 08 that I'm waiting on. :love:
Ohhhhh I wish I had some with 10+ years on them. The oldest I've had was from 2003 that I finished 2-3 years ago. IMHO the best PLPC's I've had have been 2008,2010,2013. I'd easily trade early Y2k for the vintages listed. I still have cabs from 08,10,13 unopened and plan on keeping it that way for a few more years. Hell I've smoked 1.5 cabs from 2014 this year.

Backslide said:

Ohhhhh I wish I had some with 10+ years on them. The oldest I've had was from 2003 that I finished 2-3 years ago. IMHO the best PLPC's I've had have been 2008,2010,2013. I'd easily trade early Y2k for the vintages listed. I still have cabs from 08,10,13 unopened and plan on keeping it that way for a few more years. Hell I've smoked 1.5 cabs from 2014 this year.

Jason, that is great information, thanks brother... I am smoking from a 2005 cab right now, and these are incredible... I just smoked two in a row... :laugh:

CigSid said:

Jason, that is great information, thanks brother... I am smoking from a 2005 cab right now, and these are incredible... I just smoked two in a row... :laugh:

Freaking chain smoker!

Graveyard shift walkdown requires a beefy cigar. RP 15th Anniversary Toro is doing the trick.

Last few smokes!
Last month's split.
2b71c426740f5a2e57f4e830e1197087.jpg

Second smoke of the night in Kris's winter smoke room last week.
98b7d6a391aefc298844a88d7b01c3bd.jpg

I'm going to need more of these! Delicious!
9d343ad9908505b534388786d952c1fe.jpg

Paul, you are not messing around around bro. What's your take on those Boli's? I like them.

Smoked another PLPC today, marked APR 2005. I received this as a gifted years ago and don't remember from who. As always this is a great little cigar. 

Backslide said:
Smoked another PLPC today, marked APR 2005. I received this as a gifted years ago and don't remember from who. As always this is a great little cigar. 
Must have been delicious

Had an 04 PSD 1 EL this afternoon and as we speak an 08 Cohiba Esplendido with my neighbor watching the Seahawks/Cardinals game.

Started work with an Undercrown that I found to have a crack at the cap. Cutting it just made it worse. Don't know if this thing will get finished.

oke&coke said:
Started work with an Undercrown that I found to have a crack at the cap. Cutting it just made it worse. Don't know if this thing will get finished.
That was a fiasco. On to my walkdown cigar. Decided to bring a stick from the first full box of cigars I ever purchased. CAO Brazilia Amazon Basin. This thing has a nice swampy funk to it. Not your everyday but hits the spot every few months or so.

Backslide said:
One of the best values for flavor, too.

I'm smoking a low value for flavor but very good, nonetheless.

IMG_20141222_160615705.jpg

Gotta love the '26 but, at more than twice the price, it ain't an "everyday" cigar for me.

vortex said:

I'm smoking a low value for flavor but very good, nonetheless.

Gotta love the '26 but, at more than twice the price, it ain't an "everyday" cigar for me.

But that flavor is so decadently good.  Great pic.

I'm wrapping up a Bolivar Royal Corona (LRE FEB 2010).  It's taken forever for this box to come around, but I think it's finally there.  Unfortunately, only a few left..