• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Enjoying a Boli Especial No. 2 German RE along with some Pappy 12. Yup, I can drink all I want. Taking 16 days off during the holidays with 13 left to go.

mjolnir01 said:
 I'm smoking a low value for flavor but very good, nonetheless.

Gotta love the '26 but, at more than twice the price, it ain't an "everyday" cigar for me.

But that flavor is so decadently good.  Great pic.

I'm wrapping up a Bolivar Royal Corona (LRE FEB 2010).  It's taken forever for this box to come around, but I think it's finally there.  Unfortunately, only a few left..
I love the swirls of smoke, too. Glad the BRCs finally came round.

I might pull on the plpc cab. I miss not having them but I smoke them too fast.

Padron 1926 maduro fresh off the sleigh.  Helps fight off the cold wind and rain.

Picked up an Aging Room Quattro F55, Espinosa La Zona Factory Select, Epic Maduro Reserva, and an American Eagle Hand Made last night.  Really want to try the American Eagle but the camo wrapper is too cool.  Might have to save this one.  I'll probably start with the Epic Maduro tonight.

San Cristobal Fabuloso and a Tatuaje Pudgy Drac.  The Drac was pretty amazingly good, btw.  Rich, smooth, deep.

~Boar

Starting work with a Ave Maria Lionheart box press. Been a while since I have had one of these. Still pretty good.

Walkdown time and since it is Christmas Eve decided to go with something new. Carlos Toraño Exodus 1959 50 years is my victim tonight. I can honestly say not many cigars had me say WOW at the first draw. A few draws later, some retrohale, again WOW. I love the complex flavors of this thing. Anyone else feel that way?

The Exodus '59 line is an oft-neglected gem and terrific value, imho.  I have perfecto resting in the humi right now that'll meet the fire over the holidays, in fact.  They're like a nice rich smooth chocolate bar to my taste buds!

~Boar

Merry Christmas!
19393922ae1889890b79ab2a981be3cf.jpg

Thank you Kris for the great smoke. I'm enjoying this on the way to the liquor store for some hooch...

Merry Christmas everyone. Still have to work tonight but at least I get to have my walkdown cigar. Tonight is an Illusione Epernay La Vie. This is quite the tasty cigar. Good body with a wealth of flavors to go with it. Will definitely get some more of these.

Waiting for my shift to end so decided to light up another. This time it's a Viaje Platino El Gallito. This is a single store exclusive for the CI Bethlehem superstore.

Merry Christmas all. First smoke of the day is a 1993 SLR Corona for my sons birth year. It's my sons birthday today as well and turned 21. Shiz, how time flies.

oke&coke said:
Merry Christmas everyone. Still have to work tonight but at least I get to have my walkdown cigar. Tonight is an Illusione Epernay La Vie. This is quite the tasty cigar. Good body with a wealth of flavors to go with it. Will definitely get some more of these.
Great choice! Explore the rest of the Epernay line... I think you'll continue to be impressed.

Tonight is a Johnny-O Sublimes courtesy of my Secret Santa last year.  Phil, (lherzolite) thanks for such an awesome smoke!

mjolnir01 said:

Great choice! Explore the rest of the Epernay line... I think you'll continue to be impressed.

Tonight is a Johnny-O Sublimes courtesy of my Secret Santa last year.  Phil, (lherzolite) thanks for such an awesome smoke!

I plan on it.  Have another Epernay waiting for its day now.

Light this! said:
Merry Christmas all. First smoke of the day is a 1993 SLR Corona for my sons birth year. It's my sons birthday today as well and turned 21. Shiz, how time flies.

21 with a Christmas birthday.  Congratulations.  How much booze did he get?

Presents are unwrapped and the little one is waist deep in duplo's and Mrs. Potato Head.  Juan Lopez Selection No. 2 for daddy.

What a great day of A Scotch food and a few small smokes.
e5bd43770a236c3fb1fff86be351acaf.jpg

2f959615fa8023730e5cfee66efa6d0f.jpg

a6e5e64ac249069fed77c6db0393392f.jpg

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Paul