• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Bolivar Short Bolivar

boli_zpsd881b60e.png

Vengeance maduro yesterday, consistent and smooth. Pretty sweet tasting smoke. Kinda like Mexican molasses sweet breads called "Marranos".

Thanks fellow CP BOTL!

C

whylieineedacigar said:

Bolivar Short Bolivar

Those look great Bill!

Not as good as I was expecting, not much flavor and very mild. Maybe it was an off one, I will try another in a few months to see...

The Boli short boli's are a disappointment. Glad I only picked up a 5er and not a full box. Guess there's a reason you can still find em in stock most places.

Backslide said:
The Boli short boli's are a disappointment. Glad I only picked up a 5er and not a full box. Guess there's a reason you can still find em in stock most places.

Good thing i only got two boxes :(

CigSid said:

I actually enjoyed the one I had out of my 5 from that split. I will try another soon and see if I was mistaken. 

Never had any. Keep me posted Paul I almost went blind on a box not so long ago (but LGC's saved me I guess.. Lol)

Are they that far from the Bolivar profile Back?

I started with a Herrera Esteli toro but the wrapper fell apart from foot to head within 5 minutes and switched it out for a lonsdale that is perfect. The toro, while the burn was good (stuck with it for 15 minutes of so) had draw issues and tasted off.

Tall Paul said:

I actually enjoyed the one I had out of my 5 from that split. I will try another soon and see if I was mistaken.

The first one I tried several years ago was pretty good, true to the Bolivar profile, and full flavored, I think this one was just an off one and will try another soon...

domr said:
Enjoying a Perdomo 10th anniversary. It's my first and I am actually surprised. It's been in my humi for a few years. Is this still in production?
I like this smoke, and you can find it at cigar monster all the time for under 4 bucks a stick.

gallery_7985_1339_1654.jpg

1000th post.  I'm celebrating with an all-time favorite, an Illusione Epernay Le Matin.

mjolnir01 said:
gallery_7985_1339_1654.jpg

1000th post.  I'm celebrating with an all-time favorite, an Illusione Epernay Le Matin.

Congrats Barry you post whore... :laugh:

Had a Upmann Mag 46 while doing my plow route. I quickly figured out I need a xikar ash can for my truck. lol

Paul

Perdomo champagne noir epicure

Very nice, it compares favorably to the Avo No. 2 maduro. IMO

My good friend and I are enjoying a couple Padron Family Reserve No. 85 Maduros from 2011 tonight.