• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Light this! said:
A LGC Medaille d'Or No.4 and Party Short on the drive to work and a LCDH Upmann Royal Robusto this evening.

LOVE those Royal Robustos :p

louich said:
Are they lastest 4 rolled ? I was wondering if they smoked good.

Yeah a 13 box code. Smoked good but than again anything with such a small ring gauge usually do.

I have one RR sitting in the humi and it gives me a itch every time I open the humi.

Thanks for the head up K I grabbed two boxes on a impulse move as they do not pop up often without smoking one. Lol

CigSid said:

Had these Montecristo Edicion Limitada 2012 yesterday with the guys. Thanks to Dave for the cigar and Rob for the booze
med_gallery_16780_1806_174888.jpg

Michael, how did you like the 520? I have a few boxes, but have not tried it yet...

Bill, I enjoyed this cigar a lot, it had pleasant notes of sweet cedar and roasted coffee. About the haft way I felt a scratchy sensation in the back of my throat, but then it went away after a while more, perhaps these need to sit a bit longer..

That's good to know. It sounds like it has great potential...

Edit: I screwed up the quote. So I removed it.

Enjoying a Perdomo 10th anniversary. It's my first and I am actually surprised. It's been in my humi for a few years. Is this still in production?

Alec Bradley sun grown American, these taste more sweet spicy with some down time.

Just smoked a PLP... Damn it is cold I cannot fell my hands now.
:-(

Enjoyed a balmy afternoon and a Tat TAA 2013.  I love this smoke and need to acquire more boxes of them.