• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

I broke down this afternoon and had a Quai d Orsay Superiores. Jason this is the first one out of this box and it was not under filled and very good overall.

DSC_0721_zps3f55ec7c.jpg

Light this! said:
I broke down this afternoon and had a Quai d Orsay Superiores. Jason this is the first one out of this box and it was not under filled and very good overall.]
Kris, any chance of a short review? I am very interested in getting some of these...

CigSid said:

Kris, any chance of a short review? I am very interested in getting some of these...

Bill, I suck at and dislike doing reviews. Makes me feel like I'm doing homework instead of enjoying the cigar. Besides who better to judge a cigar than yourself?

I'm sending some your way to try and looking forward to your review. :p With that said here is the DC #  9405 9036 9930 0126 0589 13

edited for grammar.

Right now, I am smoking a Behike 52.

I keep forgetting how good the Medio Tiempo is...

Mmmm BHK

Kris a simple great, good, meh or argh would do the trick for me. lol

I was freezing my balls last night so I smoked (well I tried to) an other PLP. I was a bright man when I decided to go for two boxes.

whylieineedacigar said:
Having a La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon  with breakfast - Very creamy and woody, beautiful morning cigar
breakfast_zpsaqkytpzm.jpg
Looks like a Breakfast of Champions!

Dave, I'm going to start having breakfast like this more often on Sundays, it really made the rest of the day better, might be a psychological thing, but hey...

whylieineedacigar said:
Dave, I'm going to start having SEX like this more often on Sundays, it really made the rest of the day better, might be a psychological thing, but hey...

Fixed it for you Michael.

Light this! said:
I broke down this afternoon and had a Quai d Orsay Superiores. Jason this is the first one out of this box and it was not under filled and very good overall.

DSC_0721_zps3f55ec7c.jpg
Good to hear bro. :)

No cigar for me today as I'm a bit burnt out! Yesterday I herfed with Steve. HdM Epi no. 2, RASS, and a RoMa Craft Cromagnon Venus

IMG_20140217_171017.jpg

San Cristobal Classico for me today. This was one of the first cigars I fell in love with a few years ago (and first box purchase) and still like it.

Currently smoking this beauty - Behike BHK 52 - Punched it - Thanks again Bill for sending this my way on an unfair trade and for making me light it up at 11 PM hahaha .. Look at all that smoke..
IMG_20140218_231754_zpsewikbhzl.jpg

Pairing with ice cold water
IMG_20140218_234032_zpshstabtdq.jpg