• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Nice weather today, so I brought the first one out of the box.  It was great.

wH2G6EF.jpg

From start to finish, such a great stick! Anybody who's yet to try one I'd love to share, PM me.

9A835216-8DBC-4E02-A7C9-316026B95F02_zpsbprgh4is.jpg

Bolivar Corona Junior parred with some Sumatra coffee for an early wake up call.

Despite a strange stem sticking out of the cap this smoke was great start to finish.
gallery_13257_1492_1102346.jpg

gallery_13257_1492_1629946.jpg

2nd of three preparing for my next video review. Look for it to be up tonight.

gallery_13257_1492_1130708.jpg

Today I an enjoying a HdM Epicure Especial LE 2004, which is absolutely amazing...

hdmle_zps90b459f8.png

Just polished off a fantastic Padron 2000 mad with 3 years on it.  Really enjoyable.

Thank you Kris, I just received these a few days ago, and can't keep my hands off of them...

Wow! It's been a few since I looked in on this thread. A lot of nice sticks being enjoyed.

A Juan Lopez Obus kind of day. These never disappoint. Too bad it's my last. Sitting in the Pub Lounge, enjoying the nice weather with the windows open.

I'm lighting up my last Oliva Serie G Robusto with about, hell, 4 or 5 years on it. (I really need to get some blank labels)

The tragic thing is I thought I had another box, and turns out I don't. What a predicament!

I've aged these at 69-70%. I think I'm going to get 2 boxes, and age one box at 72% (boveda) in a Lock&Lock container.

Illusione epernay Le petit, olifactory hallucinations posted under cigar reviews.

C

Tonight it was a 2000 Esplendido paired with some Aberfeldy 21. Wow what a 1- 2 combination punch! An Esplendido that was not plugged and on the money.

Bill again thank you brother for hooking me up. It is truly a pleasure to have you onboard CP.

Rod a big thank you to as well for a great community that you have built here. I'm delighted to be a part of it and a member here. The camaraderie, culture and generosity here is second to none. The sharing, gifting, trading, bombs etc among members is truly genuine. Glad to be here for years to come.

FOGS a thank you to you too for keeping this community clean of the rift raft - I get it.

IMG_1359_zpsb191df6a.jpg

Couldn't decide what to smoke after looking around...and there it was right in front of me. A Padron 64 torpedo in a natural wrapper from a long time ago. :) I gave it a snip and fired it up. Man, I forgot how good these are! Poured a few fingers of Monkey Shoulder and I was good to go.

You know guys, we have a tendency to chase all the new stuff and sometimes forget what we left behind. I smoke the Principe on a regular basis as my default morning smoke but don't dig in to the older stuff that's been sitting around for years.

What a nice creamy smoke that reeks of smooth, aged tobacco.

image_zps8ea68709.jpg

Light this! said:
Tonight it was a 2000 Esplendido paired with some Aberfeldy 21. Wow what a 1- 2 combination punch! An Esplendido that was not plugged and on the money.

Bill again thank you brother for hooking me up. It is truly a pleasure to have you onboard CP.

Rod a big thank you to as well for a great community that you have built here. I'm delighted to be a part of it and a member here. The camaraderie, culture and generosity here is second to none. The sharing, gifting, trading, bombs etc among members is truly genuine. Glad to be here for years to come.

FOGS a thank you to you too for keeping this community clean of the rift raft - I get it.

IMG_1359_zpsb191df6a.jpg
Sweet combo!