• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Only if it comes with a nice side of grape white owl and or aged phillies blunt!!! :) addy in profile!!!

C, I have a box of Grape White Owl EL 2004, was saving them for a especial occasion but I will send some out for you in the care package. Hope you like the complexity of these! 

mjolnir01 said:
A blast from my past... an Avo Maduro #9.

I saw some Avo LE05's last time I was playing coolidor tetris.  I think you are onto something, I need to smoke one.

whylieineedacigar said:
C, I have a box of Grape White Owl EL 2004, was saving them for a especial occasion but I will send some out for you in the care package. Hope you like the complexity of these! 
This IS why CP is the best!!! :)

My morning smoke was BPC. BPC and PLPC are my fav PC's. 

IMG_1682_zps5abe0eac.jpg

Midday drive was a Upmann Conny 1. These are actually pretty good.

IMG_1685_zps4a6ee5b4.jpg

Afternoon smoke was a QdO Corona. 

IMG_1686_zps723a5928.jpg

bfreebern said:
I'll take it back, that you need to smoke more! LOL.

Nah it's just that my wife is away and I'm enjoying my time with my smokes. She'll be back soon and it's back to one or possibly two a day.  :angry:

Morning drive was one of my favs a Party Short.

IMG_1690_zpsa2e70e5a.jpg

Afternoon smoke was a very nice La Escepcion

IMG_1700_zpsf1bf02d6.jpg

This evening along with some Macallan 18 was a SC El Principe. Very nice little fella.

IMG_1706_zpsb72d3fcb.jpg

Padron 6000 maduro
Don Carlos #4

Good night sitting on the deck enjoying great weather, basketball, and beer.

Morning drive smoke was a 2010 Party PSP1 - thanks Bill.

IMG_1717_zps4ec12f4c.jpg

Midday smoke was an 08 CoRo from as my wife calls it "you treasure chest".  :p

IMG_1739_zps8836e03c.jpg

Last night was a Viaje Oro Fuerza.  Tonight is a Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf Toro.

Smoked a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Robusto that I got from my SS while on the phone with B.B.S. last night. I have to say it was a very nice smoke. It was so good I wanted to bite off a piece and eat it.  :laugh:

On another note guys...we need to ramp up our cigar consumption now that Paul is on the mend and can't smoke for some time. We need to fill in that huge void he left in the Cigar Smoking Universe. So...GET ON IT!