• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Yea Gary he told me he was going nuts looking at the pictures in this thread. So more pictures!

Last night it was a Padron 1964 Diplomatico maduro... amazing start to finish and I only set it down after it got to hot to hold.   :love:

Casa+Fuente+lancero+1.jpg
A Casa Fuente lancero from the other day. 

Yesterday was a Quai d'Orsay Imperiales which was great as usual. Today is a Fratello Toro which is not bad. Never had one before.

Tall Paul said:
I hate you both!

Backslide said:
Casa+Fuente+lancero+1.jpg
A Casa Fuente lancero from the other day. 

Damn!...that looks absolutely luscious! 

Paul...doesn't that look absolutely luscious?

It's like you can smell that sweet aroma of finely rolled tobacco by visually drinking in that photographic portrait of cigar artistry. Now sit back, close your eyes, and take a deep breath through your nose....Uummmmm. Ahhhhhhh. Paul, can you almost smell it too? I know I can.

I mean, the way the smoke is gently emanating from the perfectly toasted foot...as it lightly rises towards the heavens above. Look at that ash! The color tells you it's definitely something special. And if you look very closely, you can see a slight wetness on that classic triple cap...as if a delicious puff has just been drawn from that hand rolled beauty. Paul, can you almost taste it too? I sure can.

It just makes you want to walk...no, RUN...over to your humidor and grab a cigar...right now!...in hopes of experiencing the same feelings that Brandon enjoyed when he smoked that perfect little gem. In fact, I'm heading upstairs right this moment to my cigar room to pick out something very, very special to smoke. Paul, do you want to smoke a cigar right now just like me? I bet you do.

Ohhhhhh sorryyyyy, that's right...you can't smoke cigars right now because of your nose job. Sucks to be you! 

Anyone seen my cutter?

PAUL, TURN AWAY, DO NOT LOOK AT THIS CIGAR

What I smoked last night R y J Hermosos No. 2 LE 2004:

RyJH2LE031914_zpsaefba56d.png

Tall Paul said:
I hate you both!

CigSid said:
PAUL, TURN AWAY, DO NOT LOOK AT THIS CIGAR

What I smoked last night R y J Hermosos No. 2 LE 2004:

RyJH2LE031914_zpsaefba56d.png

Damn!...that looks absolutely luscious! 

Paul...doesn't that look absolutely luscious?......

I just lighted a PL Encatos from a trade with the mad bomber Bill. Very mild and sweet notes. I am only in the first third and I just ordered a box.... Lol

Very nice Louis! I am just about to light one up myself, they are really good... :p

I will send Paul a picture later :whistling:

thefatguy said:
Trying the Sindicato, Churchill today.

LMK how that tastes Ian...been wondering myself.

Smoked the last of this box....it morphed into a Monte #2, Jr. in flavor. Creamy in the beginning and it ramped up to a sweet, woody taste. A great cigar to smoke as the NY Rangers beat the NJ Devils last night!

image_zps6af7dbf8.jpg

ironpeddler said:
<br /> <br />LMK how that tastes Ian...been wondering myself.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Smoked the last of this box....it morphed into a Monte #2, Jr. in flavor. Creamy in the beginning and it ramped up to a sweet, woody taste. A great cigar to smoke as the NY Rangers beat the NJ Devils last night!<br /> <br />
image_zps6af7dbf8.jpg
<br /><br />It was okay, a little mild for me though. I made it my breakfast cigar so it wouldn't be skewed. It had flavor, but just not strong enough for my liking.

thefatguy said:

LMK how that tastes Ian...been wondering myself.
It was okay, a little mild for me though. I made it my breakfast cigar so it wouldn't be skewed. It had flavor, but just not strong enough for my liking.

Yeah, after I posted my question to you, I thought to myself that you may not be the right guy ask a recommendation from. You could scrape up fresh, hot asphalt off a highway on a 100 degree Summer day, wrap it in a tobacco leaf, light it up and call that mild.

I could see me smoking one and a third of way through getting the nicotine spins!  :laugh:

OK...ANYONE else out there smoke one of these?