• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Yesterday's morning drive smoke was a LFDC Grandioso. I'm getting a 4th box before these disappear. 

IMG_1754_zps4bc08a1e.jpg

They look aweslme man. I alsmost bought a couple but I stumble of the Encantos instead.

Rumor has it that the RE cananda is one of those in a minuto vitola. I hope it is true.

Illusione MK ULTRA from the '11-'12 release.  The age has mellowed it a touch, but it's still delivering tons of peppery flavors.

Hmm Hey everyone. Today i am going to try Flor de las Antillas Toro for the first time. 

Light this! said:
Yesterday's morning drive smoke was a LFDC Grandioso. I'm getting a 4th box before these disappear. 

IMG_1754_zps4bc08a1e.jpg

Did you know I just bought a box just because of your post... :love:

Bill, they are good and will be even better with some down time. If you don't like them - I'll gladly trade or buy them from you.  ;)

I just finished smoking an Avo LE from 2007 that Wilkey gave me at a Herf in Philly some time ago. I smoked it until my fingers were almost on fire...WOW!

Tatuaje Drac followed with a H. Upmann Half Corona (thanks Jason)

My Father Lancero after dinner. 100!

I'm lucky to have two neighbors that smoke cigars and I enjoy their company. After going out to dinner with our wives, the ladies went there way and we headed over to his smoking porch and I enjoyed a Cohiba Piramide Extra which was excellent. Talk about good ash.

IMG_1790_zps307634ca.jpg

Kris, that is an awesome picture.  I had an opportunity to pick some of these up last summer, but I balked at the price.

Oliva Serie V Melanio Figurado this evening.  Excellent salty, nutty profile... I am fond of this entire line.

Barry, yes they are a bit pricey but overall worth it in my opinion. I only bought one box of these along with a fiver as well. My good friend Bill also sent me one and come to think of it, I believe this one might be it so thanks Bill.  :thumbs:

Kris, as usual, showing off your great ash...

And... you are very welcome my friend!