• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Paul, welcome back.  Glad to hear your new nose & sinuses are serving you well.

Bolivar Petit Corona yesterday while throwing the dog a ball.  Unfortunately I didn't get to finish it, but the first half was good for a brand new box.

Jury duty is suddenly not all that bad!

A4AE494A-460B-42D4-9A8A-DCF4FE78C45E_zps3axn343x.jpg

Morning drive smoke was a 10 JL No.1. I love these and down to about three from this box. I have another one with a 13 box code and hope that they're just as good.

IMG_1884_zps563dfd85.jpg

A Sir Winston paired with several glasses of prosecco and our first 70 degree day since early October was just delightful.

^^^That sounds amazing, and I'm gonna have to give that combo a try!

A 7-20-4 1874 Classic with a 14 Rogue RIS

I've really enjoyed the ones I've had. Just a solid medium flavored smoke. They're not available local, but I grab a few when I see them elsewhere. I like the regulars as well.

Joebunaga said:
I've really enjoyed the ones I've had. Just a solid medium flavored smoke. They're not available local, but I grab a few when I see them elsewhere. I like the regulars as well.
If you are ever looking for them let me know I can help you out since I assume he has them instock here.

Casa Fernandez Lancero... I love the Illusione Holy Lance, but I think this edges it for "best AGANORSA lancero."  I think a full review may be in order.

Padron '64 45th Anniversary Maduro, and coffee.

Thank you Kid, outstanding freaking morning smoke.

Jury duty is suddenly not all that bad!

A4AE494A-460B-42D4-9A8A-DCF4FE78C45E_zps3axn343x.jpg

Ok...I know I'm a newb...but that looks amazing! Monte's are my favorite!

Great smoke to finish off the week! Thank you Kris for hooking me up with this for my Bday brother it was amazing!

gallery_13257_1492_463232.jpg

Paul

I thought I was over the flu but wasted a cigar finding out that I was not over it. Soon, I hope! :(