• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

nfulton said:

Started off the day with a Magnum R with my coffee and burned down a 1926 No.1 for lunch. My wife seems to think that meals are supposed to consist of food. I will never understand women.

David

I've been impressed by every Mag R I've had.

I've been on a kick with the LFD's lately.  Had the last Mysterio from a box I got from J. Schwartz when they were first released.  Wow is all I have to say.  Smoked both an LFD and LG Limitado 5 and small batch 5 respectively.  Both had the "classic" LFD/LG flavors for the first half and then became something great at the halfway point.  Finished it off with my last Mystery cigar and a Factory Press Limitado.  Both hit the spot.

The mags are great, but I couldn't agree more about La Flor. I would venture to say that over 50% of what I have smoked in the past five or six years has been LFD. I love the Limitado 5 and they seem to be in an especially sweet spot lately. Taste and burn are impeccable. I'm also a huge fan of the LG Lusitano and the Cabinet Maduros. It seems like every time I'm not sure what I want to smoke, LFD has an answer for it. 

Last day of my vacation and I ran out of cigars. Found a bar at the resort that sold cigars so I picked up a Short Story and some Glenlivet 15. Back home tomorrow and back to smoking my CC's! Uploaded the pic but can't figure out how to post it here from my phone.

PAM Exclusivo, right off the truck.  My SOP is to let new stuff rest for a while in the humi, but I couldn't help myself.  It was worth it.

PAM Exclusivo, right off the truck.  My SOP is to let new stuff rest for a while in the humi, but I couldn't help myself.  It was worth it.

I almost always have one out of the mail....why the hell not. It's good for comparison later.

For me it was a Cabaiguan Guapos Jr Maduro today. Good little sticks.

Oliva V perfecto with a scotch ale and a wheat wine.
Light this! said:
Last day of my vacation and I ran out of cigars. Found a bar at the resort that sold cigars so I picked up a Short Story and some Glenlivet 15. Back home tomorrow and back to smoking my CC's! Uploaded the pic but can't figure out how to post it here from my phone.
Sucks to run out but it seems you successfully called in for reinforcements!!

Smoking a candela Graycliff lancero. It is fantastic! I only love the candelas in a high end stick. I have had many I don't like. But the Graycliff is an exception!

Cigars smoked the past couple days...another Tatuaje Noellas Reserva 2013.  I've smoked several of these and some have a shiny, smooth wrapper and others coarse with a ton of tooth.  The toothy ones are fantastic!  However, the smooth wrapper sticks are overpowering in strength and harsh.  I believe if these were to sit for a couple few years, they would be really great.  Unfortunately, I don't see having any that long!  :laugh:

Also had an Anejo 46 with a couple years on it, paired it with a bottle of Dragons Milk, and oh man was it GOOD!!  That Dragons Milk about kicked my arse! 

Finished off last night with an Epernay le Ferme. Started out the day with an Air Bender chisel before the sun woke up.

Today it was a Fuente Fuente Opus X LBMF from the 2005 Opus 22 set.

It was good, but not hold on to it for 8 years good. Strong though.

54664714-D802-4D06-B0A1-62139F33D7AA_zps0gfbvuzq.jpg

6FC3D081-F7BB-4C64-A977-21119D372A7B_zpszdma3hro.jpg

6E341FB2-F1CB-4093-A7D0-9C86B9507C99_zps5j7pkcwn.jpg

Nice pictures and smokes Greg and Wyatt!

After a long week of work, I'm enjoying this Diplomaticos No. 2 with a nice cold Shed mountain ale. This is one tasty smoke.

IMG_20140418_181544_zpsqnuenkjy.jpg

Nice smoke Wyatt. This afternoon I had a LGC No.4. Very good small ring gauge smoke.

IMG_1904_zps62e01877.jpg

JD Hightower 
Not to impressed.Very mild smoke.
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11766]

Illusione Rothchildes courtesy of whylieineedacigar.
Thanks Michael!
Nice smoke!

-Rob

Started this evening off with an Oliva Serie V lancero, finished up with a glass of Costa Rican Anejo rum and an Anejo #46.