• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Four Kicks Corona Gorda, delicious smoke. Hits all the right spots nicely.

Had an Alec Bradley Prensado Churchill earlier at a bar before the Stars game that was so overhumidified that it would only stay lit for around 30 seconds but somehow found a way to enjoy it even though it is a blend that I haven't previously liked.

I am now having a random cigar that I pulled out of my humi that is thankfully burning perfectly and that is all I can ask for.

Not having good luck lately. I started to smoke an old Cuban Davidoff and it was a dog rocket. Yuck! Next one I tried was a Royal Jamaican from the 1980's, it was plugged as hell. What I tasted was good but just couldn't smoke it thru. I'll try something different in a bit.

Unfortunately overnight rain cancelled my boys baseball tournament, but it's a beautiful morning for a cup of coffee and a La Aroma de Cuba robusto. My cheap go to along with Padron x000s.

This morning called for a Sir Winston.

873DFF64-080E-4A75-ADF1-B60EF8FF4AB0_zpsbbpyrjnd.jpg

Litto Gomez torp.
mjolnir01 said:
La Flor Dominicana Chapter One
Is that not a badass stick. Looks like a Hawaian war club. I've got one resting right now.

mjolnir01 said:
Those are excellent.  I smoked one and immediately bought a box I was so impressed.  Tonight its a Tatuaje La Verite Vintage 2009 robusto, however.  Enjoying a warm humid evening with a little drizzle of rain after a beautiful weekend.

I had an old Bolivar Lonsdale earlier and I'm having a Party Short now. Both are really good but the Bolivar was outstanding. The Partagas is fairly young and still has a good bit of strength.

Tried to upload pics but couldn't. Not sure what the issue is. I'm sure you all have seen enough Bolivar and Partagas cigars that your imaginations should be sufficient. :)

Pugman1943 said:

Is that not a badass stick. Looks like a Hawaian war club. I've got one resting right now.

Kid Montana said:

Those are excellent.  I smoked one and immediately bought a box I was so impressed. 

A huge fat cigar to be sure... it had an herbal quality that was hard to pin down.  There was also a meaty, au jus like-flavor, along with unsweetened baker's cocoa.  It was interesting.  I have another; I want to see what 6 months to a year does for it.

My taste buds are back, baby! Tested them with a bombone on the back porch. Still not 100% but it's a big improvement.

Tall Paul said:
Guess who's back....

gallery_13257_1492_455506.jpg

Kris and Bill made it real hard for me to decide which smoke to try out the new nose with and based on time I went with this gem from Bill. Bill thank you very much for the amazing smoke it was outstanding from first light to the nub. What a complex cigar and full of flavors.

Paul

Paul, glad you are back brother!

This cigar is one of my all time favorites, and if you can find them, they are well over $1000 a box (and damn well worth it in my opinion)

Started off the day with a Magnum R with my coffee and burned down a 1926 No.1 for lunch. My wife seems to think that meals are supposed to consist of food. I will never understand women.

David

KingDavid said:
Started off the day with a Magnum R with my coffee and burned down a 1926 No.1 for lunch. My wife seems to think that meals are supposed to consist of food. I will never understand women.

David

I've been impressed by every Mag R I've had.

I've been on a kick with the LFD's lately.  Had the last Mysterio from a box I got from J. Schwartz when they were first released.  Wow is all I have to say.  Smoked both an LFD and LG Limitado 5 and small batch 5 respectively.  Both had the "classic" LFD/LG flavors for the first half and then became something great at the halfway point.  Finished it off with my last Mystery cigar and a Factory Press Limitado.  Both hit the spot.