• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

gallery_7985_1339_46064.jpg

An RA - CF '09.  Just plain brilliant.  Trying to decide on #2.  Almost 80 degrees on the deck today (AFT!!!!)

*Edit: Round two: A BRC - unknown year. Not horrible, but I'm not sure I dig the Boli profile.

LFD double ligero lancero. Delicious, surprisingly mild smoke. Medium strength, full flavor. Great smoke. Thanks Jonesy!

Viaje Honey and Hand Grenades Rapier, after everyone was gone.

Delicious, a solid favorite. Had to pull the foil and let them rest for a good while to get consistent moisture content throughout,

First one I've had since pulling the foils that was just right.

Love the transition and flavors. Nubbed it way down.

After lunch I finally tried the QdO French RE. It was good but I'm not touching these for a while to see how they come around as the potential is there for sure.

IMG_1917_zpse551ee4c.jpg

After the Easter dinner I had a Behike 56. Now this one was spectacular. I feel that all three ring gauges are smoking well now.  :love:

IMG_1935_zps9259ca59.jpg

Aging Room F55. I enjoyed this smoke. Mild to medium
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11772]
good flavors

personal User said:
Viaje Honey and Hand Grenades Rapier, after everyone was gone.

Delicious, a solid favorite. Had to pull the foil and let them rest for a good while to get consistent moisture content throughout,

First one I've had since pulling the foils that was just right.

Love the transition and flavors. Nubbed it way down.
Ken, with my rather limited experience with Andre's stuff, it usually seems like it needs a bit of down time.  I think it's a function of his small-batch production model.  The bloggers/social media seem to spear him a lot for it, but he works with AGANORSA leaf, and that's usually really good tobacco.

mjolnir01 said:
Ken, with my rather limited experience with Andre's stuff, it usually seems like it needs a bit of down time.  I think it's a function of his small-batch production model.  The bloggers/social media seem to spear him a lot for it, but he works with AGANORSA leaf, and that's usually really good tobacco.

I'm beginning to believe that almost everything needs a bit of down time. I have a bit of a problem leaving some alone until they get enough time. :)

Light this! said:
Last day of my vacation and I ran out of cigars. Found a bar at the resort that sold cigars so I picked up a Short Story and some Glenlivet 15. Back home tomorrow and back to smoking my CC's! Uploaded the pic but can't figure out how to post it here from my phone.
I can tell you for fact that I'd sooner run out of clean clothes than cigars while on vacation.

jfields said:

Last day of my vacation and I ran out of cigars. Found a bar at the resort that sold cigars so I picked up a Short Story and some Glenlivet 15. Back home tomorrow and back to smoking my CC's! Uploaded the pic but can't figure out how to post it here from my phone.
I can tell you for fact that I'd sooner run out of clean clothes than cigars while on vacation.

Wont happen again! The prior two nights before we left I ended up playing poker with a couple of buddies and yup there went my stash. I should've stopped by a local B&M and picked a bunch of decent sticks for them but I was way too hammered and lazy for that. 

jfields said:

:laugh: You be walking around with dirty underwear but with a full travel humidor.

Yesterday I smoked a La Sirena pc that hit the spot. Today I pulled an AJF #2 robusto 2nd for puttering around with the truck. It was impressive for a yard gar!

Back