• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Nice order of smokes there Paul. This evening over at the neighbors I had on old crusty Partagas EL as John put it.

IMG_1947_zpsebdcd28c.jpg

Yesterday I took the day off, so it became a three cigar day.  I love those days.

-  Bolivar Belicoso Fino
-  Liga Privada #9 Toro
-  Por Larranaga Encantos RE 2010

858 SG with about a year on it, with some Hennessey on the rocks.

Maybe I'm crazy or drunk on Hennessey, but I swear this cigar reminds me of Opus.

Well on the morning drive I decided to smoke another misspelled Upmann Connie A. I initially got three boxes of these in order to maybe sell two down the road. That plan has been officially scrapped today. These babies are going to be good! During the start, it tasted  a bit young but after the half it really kicked into gear and very good. Another great LCDH release.

Has anyone else tried these? If so your thoughts?

IMG_1964_zps7bc666f7.jpg

This evening I had a SLR RE. Great cigar and thank you Bill. I see a box of these in my future for sure.

IMG_1973_zps6a4086e2.jpg

Light this! said:
This evening I had a SLR RE. Great cigar and thank you Bill. I see a box of these in my future for sure.

You are very welcome Kris! These Pacificos are really good...

Illusione F9 with some fantastic India Monsoon coffee. Getting ready for Microbrew Fest this afternoon. Going to be a pretty solid day.

Yesterday on the drive in to work an oliva serie O robusto. Tasty sucker! Like a good coffe with cinnamon and caramel. the ride home from work, enjoyed a room 101 namakubi tiburon, that was a very nice spice bomb, full of flavor, cinnamon and nutmeg galore! It leaves your palate tingling! Thanks Jonesy!

Had the pleasure to smoke another CoRo this afternoon. I don't think I'd ever pull the trigger on a box though. 
CoRo+2.jpg

CigSid said:

You are very welcome Kris! These Pacificos are really good...
I agree the one I had this winter Dave gifted me was great. May be a good option for May... :thumbs: