• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

whylieineedacigar said:

Last day of my vacation and I ran out of cigars. Found a bar at the resort that sold cigars so I picked up a Short Story and some Glenlivet 15. Back home tomorrow and back to smoking my CC's! Uploaded the pic but can't figure out how to post it here from my phone.
I can tell you for fact that I'd sooner run out of clean clothes than cigars while on vacation.

:laugh: You be walking around with dirty underwear but with a full travel humidor.

Which would you choose Michael?

Sat down for a short break & decided to Have a PL Los Andes B.P.E. ROTT, with a dram of Cigar Malt.
The PL was one of a couple that were slightly damaged, this one being cracked about 1/3 the way up the foot (about a half inch slash through the wrapper) & it was also slightly over humidified.
Despite it's shortcomings & only being 2/3rds in, I was able to detect slight hints of carmel & perhaps cocoa along with a fairly strong wood/leather taste (due to over humidification?).
The creaminess was caught trying to creep through a couple of times, but the rest will certainly need to rest for a short bit.
All & all I don't usually smoke ROTT, but I had to with this one & I was certainly pleased with it, being as it was.
The Whisky was very nice, almost rich. I'm seriously new at drinking anything like this, so... I'll need many more tastings before I truly understand how good it really is...?

Well John you don't have to ask me that question - full humi of course - heck you can always smoke naked too!  :whistling:

This afternoon I had a Punch Serie D'Oro No.2 EL. Wow what a great smoke- tasty and full of flavors. Just got my half in today from a box split that I did with Michael and couldn't wait to try it.

IMG_1936_zpsdf22ebe3.jpg

jfields said:

Last day of my vacation and I ran out of cigars. Found a bar at the resort that sold cigars so I picked up a Short Story and some Glenlivet 15. Back home tomorrow and back to smoking my CC's! Uploaded the pic but can't figure out how to post it here from my phone.
I can tell you for fact that I'd sooner run out of clean clothes than cigars while on vacation.

:laugh: You be walking around with dirty underwear but with a full travel humidor.

Which would you choose Michael?

But of course a full humidor John! :laugh:

Light this! said:
Well John you don't have to ask me that question - full humi of course - heck you can always smoke naked too!  :whistling:

This afternoon I had a Punch Serie D'Oro No.2 EL. Wow what a great smoke- tasty and full of flavors. Just got my half in today from a box split that I did with Michael and couldn't wait to try it.

IMG_1936_zpsdf22ebe3.jpg

You don't waste any time Kris! I still haven't tried them, happy to read that they are tasty! I will light one up today.

bfreebern said:
BBF on the way in to work this morning.

I had me one on the patio this morning as well.  Today is a three cigar day, we'll see what's on tap next!

Brickhouse said:

I had me one on the patio this morning as well.  Today is a three cigar day, we'll see what's on tap next!

Just so happened to be one you sent me.  Not sure the year, but it was great as expected.  These always give me a little nicotine rush as well.

Just so happened to be one you sent me.  Not sure the year, but it was great as expected.  These always give me a little nicotine rush as well.

They are new Brandon, '13. But they are smoking extremely well. I've had 3 out of the box and all have been great.

I agree with you Kris this Punch Serie D'Oro No.2 EL really is full of flavor. I'm going to nub it right down to my finger nails

IMG_20140422_175830_zps2niilk2f.jpg

Yes I really liked it Michael. I sent one over to Bill in order to entice him into another box split.  :whistling:

Light this! said:
Yes I really liked it Michael. I sent one over to Bill in order to entice him into another box split.  :whistling:

Make sure you add me to that PM when it goes down :D

I'm willing to join in just by looking at these pictures, and hearing your comments :love:

Light this! said:
throw it up in our group I may be down for a couple!

Last few smokes.

Second smoke with my new nose Big thanks to Kris for this smoke for my 30th Bday. The smoke was fantastic!
gallery_13257_1492_111720.jpg

I had this smoke last Monday to celebrate getting the good news that my foot is finally 100% and I am finally good to start running and training for an up coming 1/2 marathon on Memorial Day in Boston. Big thanks to Bill for this Esplendito from 2000 it was amazing!

gallery_13257_1492_1237124.jpg

Lit this beauty up after Greg posted his great review!
gallery_13257_1492_548618.jpg

Tonight I enjoyed this QdO during the first period of the B's game from a recent split and man what a smoke. 2-0 LETS GO B'S!
gallery_13257_1492_398716.jpg

Wow Paul!! These are some world class smokes... Your nose is going to be spoiled!

Paul, that's some good smoking for sure.

E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Natural #52 here tonight.