• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Kris, I have had 2 of these with no issues. On one of them the burn was going a little off but then corrected itself. I'm keeping them at 65% and dry boxing them for at least 2 hours before smoking. I also send them to the spa for some massages every weekend.

Yeah next one I'm dry boxing for sure and the spa might be an idea though. ;)

I had a DPG Blue Label Lancero the other day from the '06 box.  It was phenomenal.

Smoked a Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto last night that went down quite smoothly. Not nearly as strong as I was lead to believe....more of a medium+ bodied cigar. Love those sun grown wrappers.

2014-05-07%2009.16.28%20(Custom).jpg

Ave Maria Knights Templer. I typically prefer a little larger ring gauge so that may be it but I was a bit dissapointed. After the 1st inch I enjoyed it much better but it was still just ok.

mjolnir01 said:
La Palina Goldie Laguito No.5
WOAM (Jun 12)

Great choices.  I adore the La Palina lines and the Goldies have all be spectacular.  I only have one box of the No. 5's left but they are down for a long nap.  I think all of the lines have great aging potential if I'd just keep my damn fingers out of the boxes. :laugh:

I had a Tat Double D that had a bit of a split, but was wonderful.

nfulton said:

La Palina Goldie Laguito No.5
WOAM (Jun 12)

Great choices.  I adore the La Palina lines and the Goldies have all be spectacular.  I only have one box of the No. 5's left but they are down for a long nap.  I think all of the lines have great aging potential if I'd just keep my damn fingers out of the boxes. :laugh:

I had a Tat Double D that had a bit of a split, but was wonderful.

The KB and KBII are excellent.  Unfortunately I couldn't get my hands on the Laguito No. 2, but I really enjoyed the No. 5.  They're already really smooth, but I think aging is going to do something really special for them.

Brickhouse said:
I had a DPG Blue Label Lancero the other day from the '06 box.  It was phenomenal.
Color me jealous Wyatt! I bet that was phenomenal.
CAO MX Lancero. it was OK.

Finally getting around to a bday smoke. Having an '08 Opus petite lancero. Toothy little sucker. Fantastic.

Destino al Siglo Gran AniverXario Sun Grown; the first 1/3 was ok, the middle and last were incredible.