• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Had a quick Illusione Rothschild.  These are not coming along as well as I had wished with as many as I purchased.  It just seemed a bit sour.  Hopefully, they'll make a comeback.  And then I sneaked in an old Fuente Hemingway Classic maduro from years ago.  It was great.

nfulton said:
Had a quick Illusione Rothschild.  These are not coming along as well as I had wished with as many as I purchased.  It just seemed a bit sour.  Hopefully, they'll make a comeback.  And then I sneaked in an old Fuente Hemingway Classic maduro from years ago.  It was great.
What year are these from?  I've always thought them to be sour in general but I'm wondering if it's just a particular batch I had.

Setharsis said:
What year are these from?  I've always thought them to be sour in general but I'm wondering if it's just a particular batch I had.
I got them when they first hit the market. Initially, I thought the sourness worked well, but it seems to becoming more of the prominant flavor instead of complimenting the core flavors. I'll give them another six months and crack the box again. It was still a solid cigar, but one liked better fresh at this point.

Fresh Monsdale, rolled by Jorge. Top 5 cigar this year! Wonderfully complex, great combustion, and loads of cream and spice. If I blended a cigar for my tastes, this would be it!

Yesterday's morning drive smoke was an 08 Trini Colonial - good.

IMG_2235_zpsb6d22e4f.jpg

Yesterday's evening smoke was a QdO Superior. Again these are smoking great right know. 

IMG_2248_zps7118d4cb.jpg

This morning's smoke was a Punch EL. These are also smoking great and I had no burn issues with it.

IMG_2267_zps33243e96.jpg

This afternoon I had a GREAT COLO. Shit I could smoke these every day!

IMG_2273_zpsf3c6a02e.jpg

Paul Garmirian Soirée. Have wanted to try a PG for some time and received this from my SS. While definitely milder that what I've been smoking, the flavors are quite nice and the but excellent.

Smoked a Juan Lopez Sel. #2 ene 05 cab on the way to the office.  Lovely cigar. 

I smoked one of the new 5 Vegas Miami robusto after dinner. Hyped as 'better' than the last, Pepin blended, version, I think not! Good cigar but come on! :p

Driving home from work. Having a murcielago robusto. Definitely getting bang for the buck!

Smoking great IMHO! I see a new line in my rotation...... Thanks Kris!

Very tasty PL Montecarlo. My current go-to, the aroma and flavor are excellent. The price tag doesn't hurt either =)<br /><br />
ytyny2e8.jpg

Yesterday was an RA Allones Extra EL 2011 and a Tatuaje Black Petite Lancero.

Today's an '09 Romeo y Julieta Short Churchill.