• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Gern Blansten said:
After much drama from our buyers, we closed and moved out of our house today. Unfortunately, we are in temporary housing for the entire summer. The new house will be worth the wait.
To celebrate I set fire to an Illusione ~eccj~ that I traded for in Gavin's virtual pass. Currently about 1/3 in and very much enjoying it.
Gavin, thanks for making it available!
Glad you enjoyed it. I only have one left that I can't seem to bring myself to smoke.

Happy World No Tobacco Day!

5162AA33-0B93-4461-B5FF-F6278BBAA6A0_zpsa1jpz5nm.jpg

chiefmd said:
Feral pig for graduating medical school today. Delicious
<br /><br />Congrats!<br /><br />Had a '13 Boli CJ with a corona and 18 year single malt followed by an '08 Reyes with water. Both outstanding smokes and made for a nice mellow Saturday afternoon.

Las Calaveras and LG Diez on the golf course this AM. Winding the weekend down with a RyJ Mille Fleurs.

Backslide said:

'03 La Punta, simply fabulous.

F6A7DE32-314D-46C5-A39D-68D99B94BF62_zpsyyjycvj3.jpg
:) I smoked mine in less than 2 weeks :). damn good smokes for sure. 

You guys piqued my interest and I smoked the one Jon included in a trade this afternoon. It was an exceptional smoke. If you gentlemen have a lead on these please PM me as these are definitely box worthy.

Light this! said:

You guys piqued my interest and I smoked the one Jon included in a trade this afternoon. It was an exceptional smoke. If you gentlemen have a lead on these please PM me as these are definitely box worthy.

PM sent.

Light this! said:

I'm in if there is a split coming up... They look delicious...

Right now, am smoking a R y J Escudos, amazing cigar.

RyJEscudos_zpsc9d3fc40.png

Last night a R y J Hermosos No 2, also a great cigar:

RyJHEL2004_zpsd837792e.png

Morning drive smoke was a HU Royal Robusto - good cigar.

IMG_2311_zps708fe329.jpg

Afternoon smoke I revisited a Party Serie D Especial RE and I must say these have finally come around for me. I've had a few over the years and really didn't hit the spot. 

IMG_2316_zpsb3326260.jpg

Bill, which one do you like better the 04 or 07? I found the 07 to be great. 

Light this! said:

Kris, I believe the 07 is just a bit better, and will be much better in a few years... btw, our box came in today :love:

CigSid said:

Kris, I believe the 07 is just a bit better, and will be much better in a few years... btw, our box came in today :love:

I look forward to both of these I almost grabbed the 04 today but may need to do the 07 tomorrow.