• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Today I had a La Flor De Cano Grandiosos and what a great smoke! Thanks Kris.

Paul

Had a Las Calaveras last night. Good flavor, but it was a wind tunnel and not very enjoyable. Smoking my second now and the draw is on the easy side of spot on. Good cigar.

Morning drive was a 09 Petit Belicoso El. These are fantastic!

IMG_2328_zps2bb2f252.jpg

Mid day smoke was HU Connie 1. These are good as well. Have bought a couple of fivers and now worthy of a box IMO.

IMG_2337_zpsca18fb6a.jpg

Decided to smoke a non CC for a change this afternoon and pulled out a nice Padron 1964. Don't know why I don't smoke these more often.

IMG_2348_zps55351195.jpg

Non cigar related but this butterfly landed on me this afternoon.

IMG_2351_zps15e612f6.jpg

Don't mean to tease the fellas waiting for these to land, but they are very good mild/med smoke. Solid flavor and fantastic aroma.

Yesterday's morning drive was a great La Escepcion RE.
IMG_2366_zps4bde56a1.jpg

Evening smoke was also a great R&J Churchill with some age on it. Not sure the age as it was gifted - thanks Bill!

IMG_2372_zpsf389cebc.jpg

Light this! said:
Morning drive was a 09 Petit Belicoso El. These are fantastic!

IMG_2328_zps2bb2f252.jpg

Mid day smoke was HU Connie 1. These are good as well. Have bought a couple of fivers and now worthy of a box IMO.

IMG_2337_zpsca18fb6a.jpg

Decided to smoke a non CC for a change this afternoon and pulled out a nice Padron 1964. Don't know why I don't smoke these more often.

IMG_2348_zps55351195.jpg

Non cigar related but this butterfly landed on me this afternoon.

IMG_2351_zps15e612f6.jpg

Great smokes and your pic of that Padron Anni has me thinking that maybe I ought to pull one out for Game 1 of the Heat/Spurs tonight.
Nothing jaw dropping but last night I enjoyed an EP Carillo Cardinal.  I really like these smokes; great value cigar.

Morning drive was an excellent HU Mag 46.

IMG_2379_zps62ee7dfd.jpg

This evening I decided to smoke an 07 Espy. Damn thing was tighter than a bull's ass. I gave it a try hoping it would loosen up with no luck. Life's too short to smoke shitty cigars or loose a lung with plug ones. I didn't even get to the third and put it down.

I went back in the humi and grab my fav - a QdO Imperial - perfect. :love:

IMG_2395_zps782fefb1.jpg

Today was think cheap day.

5 Vegas Miami Torpedo
Perdomo Habano Corojo, Robusto
Gran Habano Grab Reserva #3 '09 Gran Robusto. Long shingle for just an ok smoke. This one sucks.

Mmburtch I'm smoking your 2006 AVO in celebration of graduation and our new house in Kentucky. Thanks bro

This afternoon I had a RoMa Craft Intemperance Mode 5 and a Cromagnon Knuckledragger with some French press. All excellent! All while enjoying some Lindsey Sterling on the phone.

Got back from a 10 mile run this morning, and now I'm having a Tower XLV Viaje Exclusivo with a venti Americano from Starbucks while watching the Cardinals game. It doesn't get much better than this.

Tat Reserva #5

Oliva MB3 rob - perfect after dinner.