• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Light this! said:
Yesterdays morning drive smoke was a glorious LGC No. 2.

This morning drive was a very good HdM Grand Epi EL. Overall very good but with some down time will be spectacular. The only thing that I didn't like was the damn ring gauge!

Thank you Bill for the stogie.

You are very welcome Kris, I thought the same thing, these are "going to be" amazing...

CigSid said:
I have a hectic life and less time on my hands since the little girl arrived but:
1-some great smokes are meeting their doom guys !
2-I still manage to smoke a couple in the last few weeks like a superb CoLa, a BRc that was spot on and a PL RE Asia Belicosos that Bill traded/bombed me with. Great great smoke thanks for adding that beauty to the pack my friend.

Now back to having no time...lol

Louis, it is great that you can balance your time to enjoy a few smokes... Love those PL Belicosos brother, they are sooo good...
Yes hey are. Now I want to buy a box damnit!

Afternoon smoke was a great LFDC Grandioso. 

IMG_2455_zps348a3790.jpg

Payne-Mason Black Lion Presidente Torpedo. This is a boutique brand that I encountered at a wine and chocolate festival I took my wife to. It was very acidic and just not good.

Custom rolled habano double corona with 2 years on it

Leather, vanilla, spice, white pepper, salt

Truly a great smoke

Thank you Andy

This evening I had a ERDM Infante Cuba RE. I was hesitant at first on getting these but I bit the bullet. Good smoke overall but with some more time I think they'll be great!

IMG_2484_zps58777eca.jpg

Nice smoke Jimmy! This afternoon Paul twisted my arm to smoke the Boli GB RE he gifted me. A-hole now I have to find a box of these - great cigar!

IMG_2493_zpsd85a2eb6.jpg

Coronado Corona Extra. Very nice. Why did they discontinue these?

Rose Croix. First third was rough, but the rest smoothed out nicely.

Semi-morning drive smoke was a very good Siglo VI. I lit at the end of my driveway drove down my street and turned back home. I said screw it, a great cigar and a beautiful day and I'm taking the day off.

IMG_2509_zpsa26954c4.jpg

As we speak an excellent Edmundo Dante Conde 54 Mexican RE that came in today - I couldn't wait.

IMG_2546_zpsc710eddb.jpg