• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

It's probably been 4 years since my last PSD #4. Well, I got a box in today and decided to have one ROTT.

Love these damn things.

Morning drive smoke was a good 07 PL Robusto de Larranaga.

IMG_2549_zps6895b959.jpg

This afternoon Paul came over and we started was a fantastic LGC No. 2 and finished with an equally great 09 HU Noella from the jar. Two different profiles but both were good and we couldn't decide which one was better. Paul, it was great seeing you brother and we have to do this more often especially since the weather is good now.

IMG_2553_zpsec12b4eb.jpg

Flores y Rodriguez tamborlin corona gorda exclusive mission pipe and tobacco exclusive.

Tasty SOB!

Thanks Jeff (2K6TBSS)!

C

On the drive in to work, a RASCC, thanks JVEL79! Ok is it just me or does anyone else think these and Four Kicks corona gorda share a VERY similar flavor profile?

Planned for the drive home, a headley grange drumstick gifted by a most generous BOTL. I can't recall who sent this one as I had 2 that I was gifted. I will review the next one upon burning.

C

Diamond Crown Pyramid No. 7 Maduro

Excellent in every way except the price

914398_342738369213842_95004340_n.jpg

From last night, 1964 was a good year!

ironpeddler said:
Diamond Crown Pyramid No. 7 Maduro

Excellent in every way except the price

Ain't that the truth!
Mine cost four diamonds and two crowns

Although one must concede that from a product and marketing prospective they're definitely nailing the daily smoker for discriminating but spendthrift millionaires niche

Light this! said:
Morning drive smoke was a good 07 PL Robusto de Larranaga.

IMG_2549_zps6895b959.jpg

This afternoon Paul came over and we started was a fantastic LGC No. 2 and finished with an equally great 09 HU Noella from the jar. Two different profiles but both were good and we couldn't decide which one was better. Paul, it was great seeing you brother and we have to do this more often especially since the weather is good now.

IMG_2553_zpsec12b4eb.jpg
Thanks again for providing such great smokes brother!