• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

emoshun said:
Needed to remind myself why Gary bought both of my boxes! Haha

4F51E882-3F1C-40C8-B565-AF42C318E4EF_zpsu6el7mbw.jpg
I'd rather smoke 3 PLPC's than one of these. 

I was happy to be reminded why I sold them, I agree, those PLPC's are totes amaze qt.

Weekend smokes were all excellent but the HdM Du Gourmet was probably the highlight.

13 RASCC 
IMG_2559_zps084798cf.jpg

11 HdM Du Gourmet
IMG_2567_zps3ef3d8c7.jpg

01 ERDM Tainos
IMG_2583_zpsde087772.jpg

13 Monte Double Edmundo
IMG_2607_zpsac34d77f.jpg

My Father bijou 1922 petite robusto
I like them.

emoshun said:
I was happy to be reminded why I sold them, I agree, those PLPC's are totes amaze qt.

Did you just use the word "totes"???  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Yesterday mornings drive was a decent VG Famosos.

IMG_2612_zps037a82ad.jpg

This morning drives smoke was an outstanding 11 Punch Descobridores RE.

IMG_2617_zps86b260c0.jpg

Light this! said:

IMG_2617_zps86b260c0.jpg

Nice to read this about the Punch Descobridores, I was thinking about pulling the trigger on some of these.

whylieineedacigar said:

IMG_2617_zps86b260c0.jpg

Nice to read this about the Punch Descobridores, I was thinking about pulling the trigger on some of these.

Save your money and pick up a box of Punch Punch instead! Killer cigars right now!

Backslide said:

IMG_2617_zps86b260c0.jpg

Save your money and pick up a box of Punch Punch instead! Killer cigars right now!

Funny you said that, I ordered my first box of the Punch Punch a week ago and I'm waiting on them, can't wait to try them!

This mornings drive smoke was a very good  2013 R&J De Luxe EL. I've tried all three of the 2013 EL's - the HdM Grand Epicure, Punch Serie D'Oro No.2 and now this R&J. All three are very good and can't go wrong buying a box of any of those. The HdM needs some down time and the R&J is very good but I would have to say that for me the Punch is the best one hands down. It's simply tasty.

IMG_2633_zps1a100b02.jpg

To the person that sent this Bolivar Royal Corona MUR JUN 12 to me, thank you so much and I apologize for not writing your name on the cigar. I usually take pictures of the cigars sent to me by you gentlemen (the 5ers etc) but I can't seem to find a picture of the package this one came in, that's how I keep track of who sent me what. This is the best bolivar I have ever had! Amazing cigar and I'm enjoying every little bit of it, I'm on the last 3rd as I write this.
2014-06-25%2019.27.21_zpslyilwvtx.jpg

On the drive home today. Por Larranaga Robusto de Larranaga 07 Asia Pacific RE. Delicious as always!

whylieineedacigar said:
To the person that sent this Bolivar Royal Corona MUR JUN 12 to me, thank you so much and I apologize for not writing your name on the cigar. I usually take pictures of the cigars sent to me by you gentlemen (the 5ers etc) but I can't seem to find a picture of the package this one came in, that's how I keep track of who sent me what. This is the best bolivar I have ever had! Amazing cigar and I'm enjoying every little bit of it, I'm on the last 3rd as I write this.
That was one of the extras in this months 5 Guys split.

Glad you liked it brother!

Paul

Tall Paul said:

To the person that sent this Bolivar Royal Corona MUR JUN 12 to me, thank you so much and I apologize for not writing your name on the cigar. I usually take NAKED pictures with the cigars sent to me by you gentlemen.

Paul

That's what happens when you start drinking Brugal too early.  :laugh:

Tall Paul said:

Paul

Thanks Paul! I was thinking it was you but wasn't sure. It was great!

Light this! said:

To the person that sent this Bolivar Royal Corona MUR JUN 12 to me, thank you so much and I apologize for not writing your name on the cigar. I usually take NAKED pictures with the cigars sent to me by you gentlemen.

Paul

That's what happens when you start drinking Brugal too early.  :laugh:

:laugh: I actually had a dried aged ribeye steak (rare, of course) and some beer with it. It went really well!

IMG_20140625_181033_zpsaj6h7s9y.jpg

brownpeter335 said:
I will stick to my cuban cigar as usual. It's really very refreshing to me.

Gotta love those "balanced and stylish flavors" huh? You post an intro yet Petey?