• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Padron 2000 ( 2009 ) thanks MAS. I personally have never been able to keep a Padron around longer than six months, so this was. A great treat with a equally interesting profile.

Morning smoke was an excellent Behike 52.

IMG_2752_zps7f21e494.jpg

Evening smoke was an equally good 10 Fundie.

IMG_2765_zps743772e8.jpg

Morning drive smoke was a very good 11 QdO Robusto Embajador French RE. These are actually smoking better than the 13 Belicoso Royal French RE's at the moment.

IMG_2784_zps14cca9f2.jpg

Evening smoke was another good 07 LCDH SCDLH Mercaderes.

IMG_2792_zpsd4f48925.jpg

Cab Guapos Jr Maddie with two years. Not quite as sweet as a youngun but more interesting.

CAO Bam - aptly named.

Morning drive smoke was an a very good ERDM Infante. These are growing on me.

IMG_2796_zps8c405ad9.jpg

Evening smoke was an excellent 08 SLR DC. Too bad I coming down to a handful of these. I'm loving the long smokes this time of year.

IMG_2809_zps812ced12.jpg

This morning I had a nice Vegas Robaina Familiar with my breakfast.

Tried a Buenaventura BV 560 at lunch time but it was over humidified despite of me leaving it over night dry boxing, I purchased two of the these yesterday at a B&M in Yonkers, when I went into their walking humidor I saw that their hygrometer was reading 76% RH. The cigar had a lot of burn issues and it was going off very often but taste wise it showed a lot of potential.

Now having some dinner and enjoying a HDM Epicure No. 2

Breakfast smoke was a very good 07 Boli Gold Medal. I just got a box of the 04 Wolters German release Gold Medals and want to see the difference.

IMG_2827_zps33914ca0.jpg

Lunch smoke was another good HU Connie A. Despite the fact that I don't enjoy these ring gauges this HU is good.

IMG_2839_zpsd3e643cf.jpg

Enjoying an evening smoke with my neighbor we had some 09 R&J Duke EL's along side his awesome Manhattans. The manhattans were better.  :love:

IMG_2851_zps2fec8cec.jpg

Last night I pulled out a Puerto Rican Don Rey Panetela cigar that a buddy of mine sent me a fiver of. I was a bit skeptical as I've had a few PR cigars. The fresh ones I've had were good but the others not. This baby was good and would recommend over those Costa Rican ones any day hands down. I was really surprised.

IMG_2882_zps52023688.jpg

Morning smoke was a very good 09 HU EL.

IMG_2892_zps377aea9c.jpg

Lunch smoke was an outstanding 03 R&J Exhibicion No. 4. Damn this one was good - thanks Bill!

IMG_2908_zpsc170299c.jpg

Finished the day was some Four Roses bourbon and a very good 2011 RA Extra EL.

IMG_2916_zps5eaee180.jpg

Had an HU RR this morning that really hit the spot. Smoked it slow and was rewarded! Spot on from beginning to burnt fingers.

Out enjoying the moon with an Illusione Epernay LE Grande that has had about a year in the humi. Very nice stick!

Partagas Mille fleurs with a little age, on the way in to work. Nice solid smoke. Just what I needed to start this work week. Thanks Bob!

I am not around like I used to (or would like) but I am enjoying a superb sunny afternoon with a 06 Monte no1. Great start to my parenting 'vacations'

I see Kris is still smokjng the good stuff! Nice brother quite a selection there.