• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

louich said:
I am not around like I used to (or would like) but I am enjoying a superb sunny afternoon with a 06 Monte no1. Great start to my parenting 'vacations'

I see Kris is still smokjng the good stuff! Nice brother quite a selection there.
Miss you buddy. Let me know if you make it to NH this summer!

I miss having lots of time to whore around here also!

We are looking at going to NH in august but dont know if we will be able to make it with us being on a new parent budget (gvt program giving 70% of our salary while being on parenting 'vacation'). If we do come down I will be more than sure to give you a heads up so we can smoke a couple of great smokes.

I miss having lots of time to whore around here also!

We are looking at going to NH in august but dont know if we will be able to make it with us being on a new parent budget (gvt program giving 70% of our salary while being on parenting 'vacation'). If we do come down I will be more than sure to give you a heads up so we can smoke a couple of great smokes.
You Canucks have it nice. Americans get jack squat for compensation, and must take unpaid leave or exhaust all leave time accrued. I got to spend 2 weeks with our baby girl while the wife worked with her boss and was home for a couple months paid leave (vacation/sick) and about 1.5 months part time while at home transitioning back.

Yeah nice program (for once I get access to one lol) it is only for my province. Guess being one of the most taxes state in northen America has it's benefits. ;-)

After a two day break from smoking, I'm back on the saddle again and my morning drive smoke was an awesome LFDC Grandioso RE. There's a reason I bought four boxes of these.

IMG_2921_zps88ce26e4.jpg

VR Don Alejandro

Trying to take advantage of the short Minnesota big cigar season.

Smoked a '13 Ramon Allones Superiors and an '11 H Upmann Connie 1 on family reunion this week. Both were amazing!

Also smoked a Ramon Bueso Genesis that was quite good.

D6130B3C-683D-4B19-89DA-6A29590299F6_zpshps1ixog.jpg

Just finishing a Padron Londres mad ... wow!!!

Last night I smoked my next to last Herrera Esteli short corona. Can't believe I smoked them that fast. :p

mjolnir01 said:
Ramon Allones Gigantes (SEP 2010) courtesy of Kris... excellent.

Barry, I'm glad that you enjoyed it brother.

Morning smoke was an excellent 98 ERDM Lonsdale. Damn this one was good!

IMG_2931_zps728c3720.jpg

Lunch smoke was a decent LCDH HdM Epicure De Luxe. I'm not touching these for a long while.

IMG_2940_zpsd93190b1.jpg

Evening smoke was a very good Conde 54 Mexican RE. These start out slow and then develop to a very good smoke. Definitely need some down time though. I'll revisit these in a couple of months to see how they progress.

IMG_2957_zpsc559935a.jpg

I was lucky to be able to smoke two cigars today, the first a Bolivar CG from 1995 that was incredible. Thanks to Kris for helping me source these! The second was an equally good Bolivar Especial No. 2 German regional, thanks again to Kris for gifting me this amazing cigar...

CigSid said:
I was lucky to be able to smoke two cigars today, the first a Bolivar CG from 1995 that was incredible. Thanks to Kris for helping me source these! The second was an equally good Bolivar Especial No. 2 German regional, thanks again to Kris for gifting me this amazing cigar...

Nice sticks Bill, well done.  I'm of the opinion that Bolivars particularly age very well, in comparison to all others even.  I'm sure those were wonderful.

Brickhouse said:

Nice sticks Bill, well done.  I'm of the opinion that Bolivars particularly age very well, in comparison to all others even.  I'm sure those were wonderful.
Yes Wyatt they were amazing... I love aged Boli's and Partagas, but you are right, Boli's are the best...

AF 858 Sungrown with age. Damn tasty, I tasted something at the end, yams or sweet potatoes. Very interesting!