• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Latest release of the Drew Estate L40.  Good, but not as good as I remember them.

emoshun said:
18C41AEF-6B46-4F91-A791-8CAB864B6F4D_zpsqsdqi06m.jpg
How was that, Jimmy? They piqued my curiosity.

Last night was a Davidoff Millennium Lonsdale while watching the kids play in the front yard.

Gavin - I would recommend picking up a few if you can find them, very good smoke. With some age I think these be marvelous.

Even now the nuances and how it changes from the first third to the last is quite impressive.

If I had any more I would send you a couple!

Jonesy said:
Had another Illusione Rothchilde today and absolutely love the flavor profile in this cigar. They've hit a home run in my book with this cigar!
Smoking one now and totally agree with you!

First smoke today was an 11 Boli Britanica RE. Excellent smoke and ordered another box.

IMG_3071_zps8d8cae8a.jpg

Second smoke was another excellent 02 SCDH El Morro.

IMG_3078_zps2880bb25.jpg

Autozone didn't actually have the alternator I needed in stock (apparently when the website says "In Stock" they mean, "in a warehouse near by, we can have it by Tuesday".

So I wasted what was left of my Sunday afternoon with 2009 SSM and a couple of Saranac IPAs.

Party Short to celebrate the arrival of the Aristocrat.  Lovely smoke.

Morning drive smoke was 99 LGC MdO No.1. Decent smoke.

IMG_3105_zps2e7b238a.jpg

As we speak a very good LGC MdO No. 2.

IMG_3109_zpse4b7fb95.jpg

DIRTY RAT, thanks to Tom ( llwydtp) who came down and herfed with the crew I hang with. That generated SO much smoke, but was tasty. He also shared the new Fuente Casa Cuba pre release which I have high praise for.

Morning drive smoke I continued with the LGC Marca and had a MdO No. 4 - great smoke. I would rate the four in this order:

No. 4, No.2, No.3 and No.1. All solid smokes but the No.4 is just packed with flavor and a thin ring gauge however, the No. 3 is even thinner.

IMG_3132_zpsa388a712.jpg

As we speak an 11 LGC Belux No. 1 Belgium RE. So far good smoke but not better than the 10 LCDH LGC Inmensos.

IMG_3142_zpsf1c24ca7.jpg

Light this! said:
Morning drive smoke I continued with the LGC Marca and had a MdO No. 4 - great smoke. I would rate the four in this order:

No. 4, No.2, No.3 and No.1. All solid smokes but the No.4 is just packed with flavor and thin ring gauge, however the No. 1 is even thinner.

IMG_3132_zpsa388a712.jpg

As we speak an 11 LGC Belux No. 1 Belgium RE. So far good smoke but not better than the 10 LCDH LGC Inmensos.

IMG_3142_zpsf1c24ca7.jpg
So this is what I'm missing... :( LOL