• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Padron 1964 Anniversary Natural  Toro TAA... very tasty, and much more complex that I expected.

Neighbor came over so we had a night cap. We had some 11 Punch Medalla d'Oro GB RE's. Decent mild smokes and nothing spectacular.

IMG_3143_zps598e4bba.jpg

Kris I am amazed ! Do you have all the RE ever produced ? LoL great selection and superb smokes man.

I smoked a coiple of great smokes in the last few day but posting from a mobile sucks.

The BHK 52 Bill gifted me was awesome. Epi 2 that was great. Viaje honey and Hand grenade that was packed with flavors. BBF that was great but not as good as I remembered it to be and a wonderful FFOX Love Affair today.

I'll try to smoke a LGC 2 tonight if not I'll sneak out and go for a VR petit robusto that are always on the spot.

louich said:
Kris I am amazed ! Do you have all the RE ever produced ? LoL great selection and superb smokes man.

I could only wish brother.  Yeah, the 52's are smoking good but the OR ones. 

Paul finally came over and I was able to get a hold of some friends last minute for a game of Dominos and cigars. Gotta get some practice in for the QSH.  :D  I pulled some LCDH LGC Inmensos out that are simply good. I've said this before but these along with the LCDH RA Superiores are worth it. You can find the RA's cheaply too.

IMG_3154_zps37979830.jpg

I also had an 10 HU Noella from the jar release. These are good as well and I ordered another jar.

IMG_3162_zps70327f0f.jpg

I'm part way into an Angel's Anvil by Crowned Heads and man this is tasty. Thanks for the recommendation, Jimmy!

I love those Imensos and I am glad I got a couple in the stash.

The baby is sleeping so I pulled out a hit from last summer: Majestic it is to start the day.

Gavin said:
RyJ Short Churchill

How were these?  I've had these before and really liked them.  I bought some Wide Churchills and they tasted like soap.

These are good once they have several years on them, a lesson taught to me by wavescrashing. Before that, they're only ok.
obmike said:
RyJ Short Churchill

How were these?  I've had these before and really liked them.  I bought some Wide Churchills and they tasted like soap.

Gavin said:
I'm part way into an Angel's Anvil by Crowned Heads and man this is tasty. Thanks for the recommendation, Jimmy!
Glad you were able to pick one up, they are such a fantastic smoke.

emoshun said:
Glad you were able to pick one up, they are such a fantastic smoke.
I gambled on more than one. 19 of its buddies are still waiting in the humi!

Juan Lopez Selection #2 (AGO 13) courtesy of a generous BOTL.  Solid straight-up tobacco core with some coffee bean going on... amazingly smooth for a year-old CC.  I now understand why these have a loyal following.

Morning smoke was an excellent 12 Diplo Colleccion Privada Spain RE. Mind you that I'm not a big fan of the Diplos.

IMG_3178_zps08ad48c3.jpg

Lunch smoke was one of my fav's - La Escepcion - absolutely great! Did I say great already.  :love:

IMG_3189_zpse9305010.jpg

Night cap was a very good Party Serie D1 04 EL.

IMG_3202_zps72a96e70.jpg