• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Well it looks like Domino night is back in action. Paul and a couple of buddies showed up for Dominos and I kick their butts again.  ;) We had a Culebra from a shop that I really like in the Bronx. Gary (iron peddler) calls it the "Bronx Special". Like I told Gary - I don't know what he laces these with but they're freaking good!

IMG_3356_zps13a43d32.jpg

IMG_3357_zps6cb93df7.jpg

We also had some GREAT 09 Boli Especial No.2 German RE's. I was finally able to acquire a box of these not cheap though.

IMG_3360_zps684cbe25.jpg

Smoked a robusto from the new CT line from My father. Pretty good smoke. Not super light and it was relatively creamy.

obmike said:
Smoking an '12 Behike. Crazy burn issues I feel like the stogie burned up without me smoking it. A little disappointing.

This depresses me.  I have a box of these I haven't opened yet.
Don't worry Mike, I have smoked 6 boxes from 2012 with zero burn issues, and they all were amazing!

If it existed, would have enjoyed a padron panatela. IF they existed. Thanks looking for knowledge for the opportunity to smoke a mythical legend whilst doing some yard work and afterward. A good 1hour smoke. Tasty sucker.

The other night: a beautiful 2008 Sir Winnie. A little tight in the draw but so, so good.

1FF03859-D4DE-4CC7-A8B2-2381DEEC76AE_zpsubtp5ynm.jpg

Tonight: a 2009 RASS from a great friend.
68D20407-DAF8-4C9C-A7BB-5DFB0A21CAE2_zps1bmf5cyf.jpg

Morning drive was an excellent Punch Serie D'Oro No.2 EL. Best EL in 2013 IMO.

IMG_3379_zpsa7e92258.jpg

As we speak a very good Monte Grand Edmundo 2010 EL.

IMG_3384_zps70f98596.jpg

Pardon Londres Maddie from my last purchase from Jim. These are definitely ready to smoke. Still my favorite panatela! :)

I smoked a '26 #6 last night that was very tasty but I still prefer the Londres.

Grabbed a Connie #1 yesterday. Box needs some time, but I have trouble letting them sit.