• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Smoking this while my wife takes selfies
IMG_20140912_192301_zps8sm7ydhf.jpg

Awesome pic Michael. 

This evening I had a night cap with my neighbor and had two outstanding R&J Reservas. Bill, my neighbor thanks you for the smoke as he really enjoyed it. 

IMG_3816_zps0759a025.jpg

Juan lopez seleccion no.4 exclusivo Asia Pacifico 2010.

Thanks Kris,

Review posted.

079502ed4978321442128996af5ca138.jpg

Damn nice picture Michael!

Yesterday afternoon I had this really good RyJ Hermosos No 1

Hermososno1_zpseba0840c.png

Yesterday evening, I enjoyed this 2007 Boli Royal Corona, even better than I thought it would be...

RoyalCor2007_zps55c0931c.png

Earlier today (yes, I started early) was this crazy good PSD2... Damn...

PSD2LE_zps1fd7abc5.png

RIght now I am smoking one of the best cigars I have ever had, a Hoyo Piramides:

HoyoPiramidesLE_zpsd1ca4c0b.png

I sat down with my grandson today on his 1st birthday. I showed him the cigar I planned to smoke in his honor, a Romeo & Julieta Reserva Cosecha from 2008. I explained to him, that if I was lucky, we'd smoke something similar together on his 18th birthday. He wasn't impressed. All he wanted was another Cheeto. BTW, Thank you for the cigar, you know who you are.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
I sat down with my grandson today on his 1st birthday. I showed him the cigar I planned to smoke in his honor, a Romeo & Julieta Reserva Cosecha from 2008. I explained to him, that if I was lucky, we'd smoke something similar together on his 18th birthday. He wasn't impressed. All he wanted was another Cheeto. BTW, Thank you for the cigar, you know who you are.

Doc
Very nice Doc!!