Today's smoke - 2014

Light this!

Licensed to Kill
Awesome pic Michael. 

This evening I had a night cap with my neighbor and had two outstanding R&J Reservas. Bill, my neighbor thanks you for the smoke as he really enjoyed it. 

CigSid

Love this place...
Damn nice picture Michael!

Yesterday afternoon I had this really good RyJ Hermosos No 1

Yesterday evening, I enjoyed this 2007 Boli Royal Corona, even better than I thought it would be...

Earlier today (yes, I started early) was this crazy good PSD2... Damn...

RIght now I am smoking one of the best cigars I have ever had, a Hoyo Piramides:

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
I sat down with my grandson today on his 1st birthday. I showed him the cigar I planned to smoke in his honor, a Romeo & Julieta Reserva Cosecha from 2008. I explained to him, that if I was lucky, we'd smoke something similar together on his 18th birthday. He wasn't impressed. All he wanted was another Cheeto. BTW, Thank you for the cigar, you know who you are.

Doc

CigSid

Love this place...
Devil Doc said:
I sat down with my grandson today on his 1st birthday. I showed him the cigar I planned to smoke in his honor, a Romeo & Julieta Reserva Cosecha from 2008. I explained to him, that if I was lucky, we'd smoke something similar together on his 18th birthday. He wasn't impressed. All he wanted was another Cheeto. BTW, Thank you for the cigar, you know who you are.

Doc
Very nice Doc!!