• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

I had a PLPC down by the lake this morning. I'm gong to have to get some RASS's at some point.

be1f6de6-6e1c-433f-8bdb-6aeacc552eb8_zps6d867f12.jpg

JD Howard Reserve 46. Very nice. First time I have had one to try. I believe it may have some age on it, but a nice medium to full smoke with a lot of flavor and paired well with black coffee.

CigSid said:
Damn nice picture Michael!

Yesterday afternoon I had this really good RyJ Hermosos No 1

Hermososno1_zpseba0840c.png

Yesterday evening, I enjoyed this 2007 Boli Royal Corona, even better than I thought it would be...

RoyalCor2007_zps55c0931c.png

Earlier today (yes, I started early) was this crazy good PSD2... Damn...

PSD2LE_zps1fd7abc5.png

RIght now I am smoking one of the best cigars I have ever had, a Hoyo Piramides:

HoyoPiramidesLE_zpsd1ca4c0b.png

Thanks Bill! Likewise.

Had an ESG 24 year salute at an event on Friday.  It continues to disappoint me...above average first 1/4, then all the flavors just disappear.

CigSid said:

Boli Short Boli

Nice Wyatt, how did you like it? 

This was my second.  I smoked the first ROTT and loved it.  The second was easily as good if not better.  These are easily my favorites in the humidor right now.  I may have to grab a second box....I've got 23 left and I'm nervous already.

Full of smoke and flavor, and the perfect smoke for about a 45 minute cigar.

I am loving these.  :love:

Brickhouse said:

Boli Short Boli

Nice Wyatt, how did you like it? 

This was my second.  I smoked the first ROTT and loved it.  The second was easily as good if not better.  These are easily my favorites in the humidor right now.  I may have to grab a second box....I've got 23 left and I'm nervous already.

Full of smoke and flavor, and the perfect smoke for about a 45 minute cigar.

I am loving these.  :love:

The last half of those short boli's is amazing, you hate it to end...

I'll have to revisit my box of Short Bolivar's. I really didn't care for them much.

Backslide said:
I'll have to revisit my box of Short Bolivar's. I really didn't care for them much.

I went through several boxes before they really started getting good... About the last half year they have been on the money...

Couple of different Casa Fuente fav's, BHK's, QdO's, Boli's, RE & LE's, shit load of scotch, sex and debauchery. Sorry fellows no pictures of the latter. :p  Enjoying my time here Vegas though. 

Light this! said:
Couple of different Casa Fuente fav's, BHK's, QdO's, Boli's, RE & LE's, shit load of scotch, sex and debauchery. Sorry fellows no pictures of the latter. :p  Enjoying my time here Vegas though. 
I hate you.