• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Light this! said:
Nice pic Michael. 

Had a chance to pick up a 2 cigar sampler of the Cohiba Robusto Supremo and the Partagas Seleccion Privada 2014 EL's. I believe these have not been released yet but these came from the Habanos Festival. This afternoon when I finally woke up from a red eye flight from Vegas I smoked the behemoth Cohiba Supremo. Wow - what a huge cigar. My cigar ring gauge sheet only went to 57 and it was a tight fit so I believe these are actually a 58 ring gauger. Not bad overall but will definitely need some time.

I picked up a couple of Partagas LE's as well, but waiting to smoke them in a few days:

partle14_zps489489f3.png

Right now I'm smoking this amazing PSD3:

PSD3_zps4fcc595e.png

Light this! said:
Nice pic Michael. 

Had a chance to pick up a 2 cigar sampler of the Cohiba Robusto Supremo and the Partagas Seleccion Privada 2014 EL's. I believe these have not been released yet but these came from the Habanos Festival. This afternoon when I finally woke up from a red eye flight from Vegas I smoked the behemoth Cohiba Supremo. Wow - what a huge cigar. My cigar ring gauge sheet only went to 57 and it was a tight fit so I believe these are actually a 58 ring gauger. Not bad overall but will definitely need some time.

Thanks Kris, nice pickups! What are your thoughts on that S.T. Dupont cutter? I have been thinking about getting one myself to go with my lighter.

K.A. Kendall's 7-20-4 Lancero.  This whole line is consistently underrated.

Mike, looks like that pig roast would have been a great location for a NY herf... just sayin  :p It looks great in the picture, can't imagine how it looked in person. 

whylieineedacigar said:

Thanks Kris, nice pickups! What are your thoughts on that S.T. Dupont cutter? I have been thinking about getting one myself to go with my lighter.

Michael, I like it. Cuts well and haven't had any issues with it yet.

Morning drive smoke was a very good QdO Superiores RE.

IMG_3949_zps8ca0f955.jpg

2010 Johnny-O shag-head toro(?).  Pretty tasty but a little on the spicy side.

Morning drive smoke was an excellent 1998 Partagas Serie du Connaisseur No.3. Just got these in yesterday and are another nice panetela.

IMG_3959_zps71208c81.jpg

Cigar FF said:
Mike, looks like that pig roast would have been a great location for a NY herf... just sayin  :p It looks great in the picture, can't imagine how it looked in person.
Next time I'll invite you gentlemen! It tasted really good!

Finally had the pleasure of smoking a Liga Privada No. 9 today. Holy s*&t is that a tasty smoke. Looks like a box will be on order shortly.

I don't know how you guys smoke and drive. I feel like my hands are too full when I do it.

Cigar looks great though!

Brickhouse said:
I don't know how you guys smoke and drive. I feel like my hands are too full when I do it.

Full of what....the steering wheel?  When I do smoke on my way to work, I don't take any major highways.  It's normally the backroads, which is less stressful and less chances of dumping the ash on my khakis, LOL.

Brickhouse said:

Wyatt, easy one puff at a time. Just kidding brother. I'm stuck in traffic for about 1 1/2 everyday so I'm not really moving fast and taking some stress out of my day. I've only dropped my cigar once and thank god it's stop and go traffic.  :D

Yesterday's morning smoke was a R&J de Luxe 2013 EL which was pretty darn good.

IMG_3970_zpsae1d17b2.jpg

This mornings drive was a Punch Serie D'Oro 2013 EL which was also very good.

IMG_3974_zps66e845bf.jpg

This evening with my neighbor we had some HdM Grand Epicures 2013 EL which were also good. Shiz is getting cold out here!

IMG_3992_zps6760f427.jpg

Now the last time I had all three I rated them in this order: Punch, R&J and the HDM. After today I rate them in this order: R&J, Punch and the HDM. All three are good but that R&J has something to it - wow.

A delightful Four Kicks Robusto on the deck this evening.  Almost 70 degrees at 9pm this late in Minnesota is a treat.  Thanks Ceasar Santa for introducing them to me!