• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

An excellent 00 Diplo 1 on the morning drive and an awesome 99 Punch Churchill Tubo on my drive back home - pure chocolate notes!

Having an AF Hemingway WOA with my morning coffee.  Plan is to have the BTL for lunch and the Maduro for dinner before we fly off tonight.

GarlicBreath said:
My "yard gar", not really a yard gar, but I did cut the grass while smokin'. It's been sleeping since 10-08.
a8056152a2a0d80dc1de0db8d5f96a31.jpg
How was it? It's already an unusual blend for Pepin being med-bodied and not as spicy.

I had a ladc ee minuto while driving today. Great little number.

Bought a couple of padrons before I left hawaii so having a 64 series natural with my coffee. I can see why this brand gets lots of love. It's good.

Super Hoyo San Juan - with a few of the chaps at the Cuban Cigar Club - fast becoming one of my fave smokes.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12203]

A couple the past few days:

As we speak an 11 Monte Especial No.1. Gotta love the long and skinnies!

07 PL Magnifico UK RE
07 RASS
11 JL Supreme Canadian RE
99 Punch Churchill Tubo
95 Punch DC

Tonight for a nightcap had the Padron 1964 Maduro. Just like the natural wrapper with a little bit more spice to it. These are going on my list of favorites. Can't wait to try the 1926.

oke&coke said:
Tonight for a nightcap had the Padron 1964 Maduro. Just like the natural wrapper with a little bit more spice to it. These are going on my list of favorites. Can't wait to try the 1926.

Padron is the standard, to which all other cigars are judged IMO...

If I could only ever smoke one stick, it would be a 1964 Natural and it's what I give to friends that don't smoke often...

This morning I had a H. Upmann Royal Robusto '13

Very nice smoke but she exploded at the half way point making it difficult on the second half.

After Oke&Coke reminded me of the Padron's I searched through the humidor and found a 1964  sitting there as suspected.  Not sure which it is (box pressed, 1964 Anniversary)  but it's sublime! 
Thanks Oke!

GroobySteven said:
After Oke&Coke reminded me of the Padron's I searched through the humidor and found a 1964  sitting there as suspected.  Not sure which it is (box pressed, 1964 Anniversary)  but it's sublime! 
Thanks Oke!
Glad I could be of service. On that note I had the 1926 Maduro I had after dinner. While it was very good it lacked a certain oomph that the 1964 series had. I think I prefer the 64 but will definitely get the 26 again.

oke&coke said:

Thanks Oke!
Glad I could be of service. On that note I had the 1926 Maduro I had after dinner. While it was very good it lacked a certain oomph that the 1964 series had. I think I prefer the 64 but will definitely get the 26 again.

Last nights smoke was so good it stayed with me today.  Rare for that to happen.   Tonight, an Edmundo while I surf this forum.  
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12209]

Smoked a Heady Grange Drumstick won from the MBL contest. Probably wouldn't have look for one but because I had it I smoked it. Great stick! Thanks to whoever put in the pile.

Today's smoke was a Illusione rothchildes purchased from the CI downtown store. Pretty good smoke.

Didn't get to CI today so sitting outside the hotel with a beer and a Jericho Hill 44S. This has some nice flavors to it.