• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

IMG_20141111_224644040_1.jpg

Some would call it a yard gar. ;)

Took a walk to the store with a MOW dark aged Maduro. Pretty nice stick. Got it CI and found it was a B&M only cigar so may pick some up before I return to Hawaii.

Hot cup of joe and a best seller after watching my daughter feed herself a bowl of cereal without spilling all over for the first time. Gonna be a good day.

I just smoked one of the new blend Mi Barrio by Pepin. Much more flavor and spice than the ones I tried when it was first released. Outstanding construction on this Torp. Draw and burn very good. For $60 shipped, a heluva deal!

2007 PLPC - Just had about 45 minutes to spare, and could not have been more pleased...

I don't even know what I'm smoking .. had a shuffle through one of the humidors and this floated to the top.  I guess I could google what Ltd. Edicions were for 2011.  Tastes like a Monty - but not sure.

Thoughts?
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12211]

GroobySteven said:
I don't even know what I'm smoking .. had a shuffle through one of the humidors and this floated to the top.  I guess I could google what Ltd. Edicions were for 2011.  Tastes like a Monty - but not sure.

Thoughts?
HdM Short Pyramid was the only torpedo El in 2011.

Tall Paul said:

Thoughts?
Paul, you are correct!

Did get to make a short stop at CI yesterday and smoked a La Historia by EP Carrillo. Man that was real good. They didn't have any at that store so didn't get a box.

Tall Paul said:

Thoughts?

Thanks Paul - that makes total sense.  Memory returning for a few minutes!

Great day of short smokes. Crappy weather so I pulled out these in this order:

13 Rafael Gonzalez German RE which was excellent.
14 Trini Reyes which was also very good.
12 Diplo Colección Privada which was phenomenal. I have a box with eight remaining and was lucky to find 2 more boxes through a friend and an ISO.

IMG_20141116_123820531.jpg

New blend, new band, a hell of a price/quality overlay.

PSD4 from 2012.

It takes me an average of 1.75 hours to smoke a robusto. I have been hanging in my darkroom where it is warm and has ventalation; yes winter weather is back early.

Yesterday was freezing your balls off if you went outside so no cigar. Today it only freezes your ass off so it is a Liga Privada #9 for me.

Unfortunately the kid went berserk half way through the post and the cigar so didn't get to finish.

Bought some Anejos today. Think they need to age a bit. I usually don't say that about sticks but these need about 6 months to a year.