• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Yesterday morning a Boli Especial No. 2 German RE before the dentist. Got some work done and can't smoke for a few days now.  :(

Oh well my wife says that I don't listen very well so why listen to the dentist. :whistling:  I had an outstanding 12 PL Small Robusto Italian RE - wow!

Be careful with dental work, it could get ugly fast as smoke slows down healing.

Smoking a Headley Grange corona at the bar. Not usually in my wheelhouse but it is good enough to get a fiver for an occasional smoke.

Decided to do a follow up with an Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro. Good cigar but nothing really special. Maybe my taste buds are just burned out.

I traded Bill for for some of these excellent smokes. An 07 Monte Reserva. Wow these little fuggers are good. Yes, it's freaking cold up here! This is how we roll in the Northeast.

IMG_4234_zps7aa6bcac.jpg

La Antiguedad Robusto by My Father.  Has the good dark flavors that I like but in a medium format.  I have read some reviews say this is full bodied but I don't see that.

Sitting down to a KFC Just a Friend.  Very similar to the Spectre but a lot less drying.  Honestly the KFC is better.  The cigars sizes may also have something to do with it.

Lunch is an Illusione Ultra robusto while the little one naps.  These guys make some really nice cigars.

My Father Le Bijou 1922 petite robusto. Still prefer the original but good.