• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Asylum 4X44 2012.

Had one that tasted poor this one was very good.  A bit inconsistent I suppose.

Checking in from Barcelona. Had a few cigars while cruising the Canary Islands: Rose Croix, Casa Fernandez Aniversario, WOAN, Angel's Anvil.

Working a 16 hour today and only half way through. Good thing I brought a My Father Eminentes. Really hitting the spot right now.

Tat Black.   Had been in the humidor for many years and smoked great.  Kind of medium bodied at this point and started to get a little squirrely toward the end, that was the only disappointing moment.  Will try a new version tomorrow. ;)

Headley Grange.  This cigar is really starting to grow on me.

Edit: As I am sitting here smoking this thing decided to learn the art the retrohale.  A real game changer.

Working on a La Colmena by Warped Cigars I found doing some last minute christmas shopping.
Photo posting still not working out.

I smoked this PSD2 today, delicious...

psd2_zps2484c6a3.png

Tat Verocu no9. I found that to me. This smoke has similar tastes as a fresh or newer Opus X. Lovely little smoke.

I just ROSS'd(right off Santa's Sleigh) a Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Maduro Exclusivo.  Thank you Santa!!!

Light this! said:
Bill, how does it compare to the 04 Partagas EL?
Even though it was great, it is not quite as good as the PSD1from 2004, those are just amazing...

858sg on the trip downstate,

Corona Imperial Nat for the trip back up.

Both outstanding cigars!

Litto Gomez Diez Cubano 2006 Vintage, purchased in Jan '09.  These suckers age phenomenally.