• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Like Brickhouse, I smoked an Undercrown today.  It was the Double Corona size. (heck, I can't remember what they call it).  Very nice smoke, indeed.  Problem is, I'm running low on them.  Gonna have to call Isy to see what we can do about that.  Smoked it while watching the Bald Eagle's cruise for food on the Mississippi River!  Awesome site!

Floyd T.

At a shop in Columbus having a UF-13 to celebrate my father's successful brain surgery! No cancer! Then a sympathy cigar because they are going to have replace my hip. Still, life is GOOD.

nfulton said:
At a shop in Columbus having a UF-13 to celebrate my father's successful brain surgery! No cancer! Then a sympathy cigar because they are going to have replace my hip. Still, life is GOOD.
Hope your hip surgery goes well and glad to see your father came out okay out of the brain surgery. Life is indeed good even if we have a few bumps on the way!

Johny-O Lancero on the morning drive. Trust me that this is just the right sized stick when your stuck in the Boston bound traffic. Shoot so far my two favorites from John are the Esquisitos and Lanceros. Put in an order for a bundle of the Lanceros yesterday.

Herrera Estella Short Corona - enjoying this little feller!

Hoyo Epi No.2 Tubos from 2010, very dark and flavorful...

Padron '64 Anniversary maduro
Ashton ESG
Casa Fernandez Arsenio

mjolnir01 said:

My first Undercrown today. Impressive.

Wyatt, I think it's one of DE's best offerings, with the Corona Viva leading the way.  Which vitola did you try?

I enjoyed a Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Lancero last night.

Sorry bro, just got around to seeing this.  I had the Gran Toro (6x52).

Like you, I think this ranks at the top of what DE has offered.  I'm a Liga 9 fan, always have been, and these are pretty close.

Bsneed51 said:

L'Atelier 54.    I was impressed.

Nice!

Yeah, finally got around to trying these.   While I wish there was one in a smaller rg (46-48) I enjoyed it.  

They make a 46 now, pretty good.

La Escepcion Selectos Finos - with a few years on them, these are really good...

For my second of the day: Por Larranaga Small Robustos Italy RE Very nice, similar to the Magnificos, but much smaller...