• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

On my morning drive - a La Escepcion Selectos Finos  - it was excellent! 

IMG_1423_zps129e9f8a.jpg

Amazing little smoke!
gallery_13257_1492_434666.jpg

2012 RE

Thank you Bill I really enjoyed this and may be on the hunt for more.

Paul

You are very welcome Paul, I love those little guys, amazing smoke...

Light this! said:
On my morning drive - a La Escepcion Selectos Finos  - it was excellent! 

IMG_1423_zps129e9f8a.jpg

Very nice Kris!!

It was a balmy 15 degrees outside, so I turned on the heater on the enclosed porch.  Smoked two I've never had before.

1. Papas fritas.  This really surprised me for a short filler.  Razor sharp burn.   It was excellent.
2. La Palina.  I'm not even sure what series it was.  I bought a couple of these six months ago and forgot about them.  I was blown away.   Will be getting a box of these.

Edit to fix piss poor english

Fallen Angel 6x60. I look like nanook at this freeze your ass off point of 32. Come on Spring!

CLE Connecticut robusto. My absolute favorite breakfast smoke every day  :thumbs:

What John...no review on the Gurkha??  HA!

I actually picked up a few smokes ('07 CORO's and '01 Sir Winnies - many thanks Lupa!!), and am seriously wanting to fire up one of the CORO's, but just HAD to come down with a stinkin' cold that's kickin' my butt right now.  But, if I could smoke one, that would be it!  :laugh:

Kingantz said:

I actually picked up a few smokes ('07 CORO's and '01 Sir Winnies - many thanks Lupa!!), and am seriously wanting to fire up one of the CORO's, but just HAD to come down with a stinkin' cold that's kickin' my butt right now.  But, if I could smoke one, that would be it!  :laugh:
Don't inhale Greg! ;)

Kingantz said:

Greg, are you smoking again?  And such dog rockets... :laugh:

La Riqueza #5 Petite Corona and an Illusione ~2~ today... and back to work tomorrow.

I enjoyed an '12 HdM Epi No. 2 and finished up with a Viaje Little Boy.  Time has worked wonders on them.  I almost lit up another back to back.

Here ya go Jimmy [member='Emoshun'] Proof, a plug is never a plug. No draw tool needed.
BV+nub2.jpg

BV+nub.jpg