• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Stuffed Turkeys are decent. Not fantastic, but solid. They seem to be improving a bit with almost two years on them.

Long time no see : Boli PC!

(I tought I would be able to post pic with taptalk :angry:)

I had a Perdomo champaign on the drive into work today... I prefer the Noir, but all of the champaign series are pretty good in my opinion.

Yesterday afternoon I finally got a chance to smoke a cigar. I was in NYC visiting family and tried to hook up with whylieIDONTneedacigar on short notice but we couldn't make it work - maybe next time. We did meet up and exchanged some cigars though. :thumbs: Sitting on a perimeter park bench in the Bronx I had a Boli Especial No. 2. German RE. It seems like this box is not going to last long. These cigars are freaking great!

IMG_3491_zps3ebf43ee.jpg

Upping my game a bit with this Padron 1964 Anniversary Series at work. Smoooooth...

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11984]

Light this! said:
Yesterday afternoon I finally got a chance to smoke a cigar. I was in NYC visiting family and tried to hook up with whylieIDONTneedacigar on short notice but we couldn't make it work - maybe next time. We did meet up and exchanged some cigars though. :thumbs: Sitting on a perimeter park bench in the Bronx I had a Boli Especial No. 2. German RE. It seems like this box is not going to last long. These cigars are freaking great!

IMG_3491_zps3ebf43ee.jpg

That looks nice! Was going to smoke that one today but decided to go with this instead. It was great! See you next time you come to NY brother.

IMG_20140824_163658_zpsujdvyinz.jpg

Had a few over the weekend...

Friday night was a DE UF-13 with a friend while watching the kiddos run around the front yard
Saturday afternoon was a La Palina Mr. Sam with many other friends while watching all of our kiddos swim all afternoon, then bbq for everyone.
Sunday was a two cigar day while on the golf course.  First was a PDR Capa Especial Robusto, then folowwed it up with a La Palina Classic.

whylieineedacigar said:

That looks nice! Was going to smoke that one today but decided to go with this instead. It was great! See you next time you come to NY brother.

Michael, its about time that you smoke one of those damn LGC's. Was that the No.2?

Morning drive was an excellent 07 Boli Simones Canadian RE.

IMG_3499_zps9440a469.jpg

Light this! said:

Michael, its about time that you smoke one of those damn LGC's. Was that the No.2?

Morning drive was an excellent 07 Boli Simones Canadian RE.

Yes sir, the No. 2. I'm planning on smoking the others this weekend!