• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Nice pics! I'm having a nice Graycliff blue elegante. A lancero masterpiece!

Hoyo de Monterrey le Hoyo de San Juan.
Best of the new cigars I've had this year - very impressed. 
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12180]

GroobySteven said:
Hoyo de Monterrey le Hoyo de San Juan.
Best of the new cigars I've had this year - very impressed. 

What other new release CC's have you had so far to compare to? The Hoyo de San Juan is a monster of a cigar and I thought it was decent but way too young. However the Connie A is another beast but one hell of a cigar for the size even when it was young. Not sure if you've tried the Connie A but may want to try one if you haven't.

R&J Deluxe 2013 I didn't rate at all.  Flat - although might improve I probably wouldn't bother with it again.
Bolivar (not sure of it's name corona size) - was very nice.

I thought the San Juan had good depth - but you're right, I'd be very interested in seeing how it matures.  I've never seen the "Connie A" (had to google it) but I'm on the lookout for it now. 
Thanks!

Ortega "D" #7 - nice cigar - creamy, complex, and great flavor(graham cracker/cocoa and spice).

289bbc8b3dba7d417153a7288a5aaa36.jpg

El Principe 2010

Smoking a DPG Blue Lancero '07 that a very generous BOTL gifted, paired with Laphroaig 10 CS.  Excellent.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12184]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12183]

Yesterdays HU mag 50; very nice.

Horseshoe said:
Aging Room Quattro F55 Concerto
How was it? I have a couple in waiting.
I'm smoking it right now along with some scotch and it's pretty good. I picked up a box from an auction at a price I could not pass up. Initially, I wasn't overly impressed but they have been in the humidor for about 6 months and are much better now. Let me know what you think after yours arrive.

I have 2-3 in the humidor. I have had them in there for a couple weeks. I will let them rest longer and then try one.