• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Smoked an Oliva Series V Maduro Double Toro Robusto last night. Nice, tasty cigar if it wasn't plugged like a clogged kitchen drain! Punched it first, then gave it a V-cut....then I cut off the entire cap....and it was still hardly smoke-able. But what did get through was very pleasant tasting. 

Had a lot of fun at Kris's birthday celebration, thank you for inviting me brother. Here are some of the cigars we smoked:
IMG_20141101_184746_zps8lkdzh3v.jpg

IMG_20141103_151416_zpseuwavis4.jpg

IMG_20141103_151457_zps8hfygmhg.jpg

Ortega 'D' #7 - a new favorite for me. The perfect Nic blend, IMHO.

Been under the weather for the last two days so decided something simple and straight forward would be the ticket.  Ave Maria Knights Templar fits the bill.

My "yard gar", not really a yard gar, but I did cut the grass while smokin'. It's been sleeping since 10-08.
a8056152a2a0d80dc1de0db8d5f96a31.jpg

Gurkha Centurian Salomon yard gar.  Literally.  I am mowing the lawn while I smoke it.

EP carillo new wave Connecticut. Not my style usually but a good stick none the less

I smoked some cheap AF cigars and fired up a Padron 1926 #2 Maduro the other day in celebration of my 2014 HD 1200T Sportser. I have a CFCF cigar I need to fire up as well. Then get my reviews typed up.

Gotcha.  Got one of those and a Between The Lines I was planning on having tomorrow for my bday.