• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

2 H Upmann half coronas. Does that make it 1 corona?

These were the ones I wiped off the mold...and they're freakin delicious!? Anyone else notice moldy cigars being even better?

And to make things even weirder...I almost swallowed a bee that flew into my bottle of grapefruit sculpin. It tickled my lip before I spit it out.

Edit: the bee is walking around drunk.

Backslide said:
e89730abdcc39cc5bd9bfffc2b1de32d.jpg

My daughter's 1st day of kindergarten.... Ohh they grow up fast.
Parenthood seems to engage some kinda time dilation. Tomorrow you'll wonder what happened to the last ten years! :p

Cigars help a bit - well, they don't hurt.

My helper tonight was an AJF MoW Puro Authentico. These have decent age on them now. Great little smoke.

Two days ago I had a 2006 Bolivar Gold medal... Not a bad cigar, but not great either... One dimensional. All leather and no lace...

Last night I had an exceptional Cohiba Piramides Extra... I will put up a review later

CigSid said:

Last night I had an exceptional Cohiba Piramides Extra... I will put up a review later

Which vintage?  The 2001s were exceptional.

CigSid said:
Two days ago I had a 2006 Bolivar Gold medal... Not a bad cigar, but not great either... One dimensional. All leather and no lace...
If it came with whips and handcuffs that would be a whole other story.

As for me, decided to try a Nat Sherman since I don't see a whole lot of mention about them on the boards. Going with a Timeless 452 on my walkdown. Good construction, good burn, nice body and flavors. I like it.

bfreebern said:

These are the 2012 vintage, original release in March. I also have a box of the 2001 LE's but haven't tried them yet... Good to know I have something to look forward to.

CigSid said:

These are the 2012 vintage, original release in March. I also have a box of the 2001 LE's but haven't tried them yet... Good to know I have something to look forward to.

Those 2001's are outstanding.  Man oh man.  Just perfect.

Crowned Heads La Imperiosa Double Corona ROTT
Almost tackled mailman when I saw him with a box today

Punch Serie D'Oro LE 2013 tonight... Good cigar at this time, but has the potential to be great cigar in a few years...

Epernay Le Matin...this was a perfect smoke. One of the best Illusiones I've tried.

Trying a JailBreak by Viva. Just lit it up and have no clue what to expect. 

And the answer is not much apparently. Time to abort and switch to a Dirty Rat. This one better be better.

Room 101 Master 3 Roxxie. One fine cigar. I'm seriously digging this one. Thanks Zeemanb!