• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Diesel rage...I've heard mixed reviews. Thought I'd give it a chance.

A 2015 Viaje C-4. I wasn't a fan of the previous blend but decided to give the tweaked blend a chance. While still not a huge fan, it definitely is a notch up. Nice musty aroma prelight and a lip tingling spice on the first inch. Not too shabby.

Partagas Serie P No 1 from the jar... Beautiful inside and out...

So far....quite acceptable indeed.

f4d017ec7116e669cc15cdde645b88b4.jpg

MUWAT KFC Chunky Just A Friend.  

I've decided I really like these cigars.  They are "when the mood strikes" type of smokes, as it is certainly unique.  Today, the mood was struck.

Nat Sherman Host Maduro Hobart for my walkdown. The wrapper had a natural sweetness that you could lick off your lips. This did wear off after a bit leaving a nice pleasant smoke. Will have to look at getting more of these.

0b9c340a5333b150e06426aa3d949fdf.jpg

It pains me to clip this stunning cap, but I've been thinking about this RoMa Craft all day. Huge thanks to Jerry for gift.

MichaelD said:
It pains me to clip this stunning cap, but I've been thinking about this RoMa Craft all day. Huge thanks to Jerry for gift.

I think the secret ingredients in those things are veal demi glace and human souls.  I like them a lot now, but I think the aging potential in a lot of the RC smokes is huge as well......time will tell.

Still hitting the Illusiones, had an F9 earlier.

zeemanb said:

I think the secret ingredients in those things are veal demi glace and human souls.  I like them a lot now, but I think the aging potential in a lot of the RC smokes is huge as well......time will tell.

Still hitting the Illusiones, had an F9 earlier.
It's freaking amazing. And yes, I can taste the human souls. Only 1/3 of the way in and I'm thinking box worthy.

KFC Chunky.  I like this small format.  Just enough to hit the spot but not overdo it.