• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Enjoying an El Oso Cub on my walkdown. Now that cbid is having them on their site I do plan on keeping these around when the price is right.

La Imperiosa...definitely worth a try if you like Crowned Heads. I'll be smoking more of these.

Cohiba Piramides LE 2006: Great cigar, didn't want it to end...

Cohiba%20Piramides%20LE_zps3ziizbdm.png

CigSid said:

Cohiba%20Piramides%20LE_zps3ziizbdm.png
I have one of that one's brothers waiting in my humi thanks to you.

Paul

fjldo said:
Illusione rothchildes
I've been lovin' those! Jim hooked me up with a cab and they are smokin!!

I just lit a Tat Reserva #7. For a Tat whore like me it's nirvana.

vortex said:

Illusione rothchildes

I'm on my 3rd cab in 6 months!  ???   Those are my morning smokes.  Love them with a cup of coffee.  Of coarse, love the Tats also.  Running low on the Reserva #7.

fjldo said:

Illusione rothchildes

I'm on my 3rd cab in 6 months!  ???   Those are my morning smokes.  Love them with a cup of coffee.  Of coarse, love the Tats also.  Running low on the Reserva #7.
I'm down to 5 or so, too. I love 'em but stepped it up with a cab of Tat Cojonu 2012 Habano. I was concerned it was too much cigar for me but they are smooth for such a potent Cigar. Gotta try the Cojonu 2012 Sumatra soon. I here they are good, too.

Tall Paul said:

I have one of that one's brothers waiting in my humi thanks to you.

Paul

My pleasure brother! You will love this one...

Decided to go big tonight.  FFOX Angel's Share Perfextion X I got for christmas.  Enjoying the heck out of it.

A fresh trini Reyes yesterday and a a fresh party short. Just what the doctor ordered for quick backyard smoke during triple digit temps!

MUR13
55dcb37cecbb3a110263f7da93f338af.jpg

Very decent smoke for an after dinner walk with the wife and her new puppy. He's learning to not pull on the leash...

Punch Sabrosos Asia RE I got from someone.  Started off ok but thinking it is a flavor builder.  Getting better as it goes.

Espinosa Maddie cg on the way to see the oldest daughter and grandkids. Good road gar and great to see family.