• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Warped Flor Del Valle. Very interesting cigar, lots of floral notes. This one is a keeper.

Quesada Espana Lancero. These are good, but the coronas are better.

Cromagnon mode 5 on the agenda. Very good but the crack forming is becoming a serious issue.

Warped Futuro corona gorda....kind of light bodied, but that is probably just my breakfast Antanos and Cromagnons talking.  For a brand new stick ROTT, it had some decent complexity.  Don't know if it will be a box purchase, but I'll see how the rest of the fiver smokes. 

med_gallery_19975_1936_1095473.jpg

So Marvin found a box each of the OR for both the Optimus and Primus sizes and sent them to the Kapolei store.  Picked up one of each.  Got lucky as this is one nice cigar.

RoMa Craft Aquitaine lancero. All the Aquitaine flavor concentrated. Wow

Had an Enclave by AJ earlier today.  Can't say anything bad about it, just not in my wheelhouse.

About a third way through of a Casa Fernandez Miami Reserva Toro.  Packs a punch and belches smoke like a steam locomotive but the flavors are starting to grow on me here.  The construction is also top notch.  The burn has hardly wavered despite the humidity.  I think it may do well with some age.  Can't wait to try the maduro at some point.