• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

0ec290d21b8a32fbaf0b3dc431072b76.jpg

People who say aged Padrons suck are WRONG! This was by far the best Padron I've ever smoked. (2010)[emoji123]
Ohh the beer is an IIPA by Comrade brewing called Hop Chops. Better than Heady and Pliny IMHO.

Working on a Casa Fernandez Miami Reserva.  I think this is one of the rare times I prefer the natural over the maduro wrapper.

Backslide said:
0ec290d21b8a32fbaf0b3dc431072b76.jpg

People who say aged Padrons suck are WRONG! This was by far the best Padron I've ever smoked. (2010)[emoji123]
Ohh the beer is an IIPA by Comrade brewing called Hop Chops. Better than Heady and Pliny IMHO.
Comrade is literally in my backyard at work less than 5 minutes away. I need to find my way there one of these days soon.

La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial.  This one has a flavor component that I just can't get my head around.  Not really a cigar for me.

Tatuaja 7th. I had planned for a longer smoke but ran out of time and only got half of this one in before I needed to pack up for the night. Still one of my favorites. Sadly my next opportunity will be Sunday because I have a 50 miler on Saturday.

bucfan444 said:
Tatuaje TAA 2015
I'm in for a couple of boxes. Impressive
Just got my box in the mail. I'll give them a couple of days before firing one up. Man they look good.

oke&coke said:
La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial.  This one has a flavor component that I just can't get my head around.  Not really a cigar for me.
These are what first sucked me into the LADC line.   Still maybe my favorite in the whole line.  The lancero especially.

Bsneed51 said:
These are what first sucked me into the LADC line.   Still maybe my favorite in the whole line.  The lancero especially.
I had the toro in this case. I liked everything else about just one flavor element really stood out that I didn't care for. I can see others liking this cigar though.

oke&coke said:

I had the toro in this case. I liked everything else about just one flavor element really stood out that I didn't care for. I can see others liking this cigar though.

Interesting....now you have me curious to smoke one and see if I notice any unusual flavors.

med_gallery_19975_1936_185990.jpg

Quite the tasty smoke.  It has what I would call a refined flavor profile.  Ever try one of these yet Brent?

oke&coke said:

Quite the tasty smoke.  It has what I would call a refined flavor profile.  Ever try one of these yet Brent?
Actually haven't tried those.   I didn't love the Mi Amor or the Reserva, so I decided not to pay the $$$ for these. 

Bsneed51 said:

Actually haven't tried those.   I didn't love the Mi Amor or the Reserva, so I decided not to pay the $$$ for these.
Well then let me fix that for you. Correct addy in profile?

Doing the lawn with a Gurkha Liga TPB-1.  This was an early favorite when I first started smoking cigars.  Turns out it is still not bad.