• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

MichaelD said:

Crowned Heads Jericho Hill LBV
That's what in store for me tonight. What did you think of it?

I really enjoyed it.  Unlike other reviews that I have seen on this cigar that described it as a "wind tunnel", mine was actually a bit tight on the draw and I had to put a draw poker down the head about 4" to get good smoke volume.  But after that fix it didn't disappoint!

Cool. I just lit mine and it's tight. We'll see when it clears up. Good otherwise so far. 

Dirty Rat gifted to me by Zeke here at Outlaw. It's a solid full bodied, not compkex, perfect burner with a ton of smoke. I'd pay retail for more, but not what they go for in auctions. For a power corona I'll stick with the MK Ultra.

Early morning smoke
5ca343da80f325f655ab8a26efafaac1.jpg

Partagas aristocrats, spicy sucker with a nice strong Partagas flavor. Kinda reminded me of a fresh Opus X.

CMontoya79 said:
Partagas aristocrats, spicy sucker with a nice strong Partagas flavor. Kinda reminded me of a fresh Opus X.

Full box for the price of an Opus X fiver.....I'm sold, lol.

Oliva Master Blend 3 torpedo while watching the sun beginning to set and the weather forecast of seven more days of rain.

RyJ '09 LE for my walkdown. I was meaning to smoke this on my long weekend but didn't get around to it. This thing is hitting all the right notes.

LFD Chapter 1 tonight with a short glass of Elijah Craig Barrel Proof (128 proof) on the side.  Kicking my butt! 

Illusione F9...decent flavor for a morning smoke but a little TOO much "finesse" for any other situation.

Got a bunch of tats on deck to chain smoke tonight. Outlaw is hosting Pete Johnson, should be a good party. They really go all out.

Broke open the box of 2013 H.Upmann Royal Robustos tonight.  Mmmm.....not bad, not bad at all..... :cool:

Viaje 5th anniversary during my walkdown. Not stellar but enjoyable.

Alec Bradley Mundial #5 seconds - :)