• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

jsm11 said:
I'm a huge fan of the 10th anniversary Tat. Unicos, damn fine blend IMO
Excellent, especially since I picked up a box on the basis of a few reviews that compared them with some of the others in the line that I really like a lot. For the price I was willing to risk the semi-blind buy.

Easily the best Tatuaje produced IMO... My next favorite in the line is the Avion...

ENjoy!
Mmmmmm Avion. That was in my toss up last night.

Las Calaveras 2015 corona gorda...liked this one way better than the robusto, good for a morning smoke flavor-wise but started off with a crazy sweetness to it; like a packet of Equal in your mouth sweet.  That popped back up from time to time, but way less intense.  Better than the robusto I tried, but again, with the higher price and immediate sellouts I'd never consider it a box purchase when CH has plenty of readily available tasty cigars. 

4b7f169ef8281c2fc5b72502bc92b8a6.jpg

Apparently I'm becoming a Pete Johnson fanboy. Loving me some Tramp Stamp.

Black and Mild.

I'm kidding. I don't smoke enough cool cigars to post in this thread. But I enjoy reading it and dreaming about what I'll have someday in my case!

MNBrian said:
Black and Mild.

I'm kidding. I don't smoke enough cool cigars to post in this thread. But I enjoy reading it and dreaming about what I'll have someday in my case!
They don't have to be cool to post here.  I used to post about Gurkha's.  The good thing is when you do post something, people can recommend something else you may like.  So start posting.