• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

La Palina Mr. Sam corona...after a five pack I'm pretty sold on this line. Smooth, rich and complex.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12737]

Sat on the deck and smoked an Upmann Monarca tubo, very nice cigar if you smoke it at the right pace and enjoy it. 

Celebrating the Mets victory over the Dodgers.  The images of the series that are burned in are Kershaw pounding on dugout rail in the victory of the moment in game 5, Chase Utley breaking a guys leg on a block that would be illegal in the NFL and Murphy stealing 3rd base as it stood unattended after a walk to batter behind him.

3ed3bb9cae10fdf33c6036562a1d7b52.jpg
Nice cool Kentucky night.

golfgar said:

Sat on the deck and smoked an Upmann Monarca tubo, very nice cigar if you smoke it at the right pace and enjoy it. 

Celebrating the Mets victory over the Dodgers.  The images of the series that are burned in are Kershaw pounding on dugout rail in the victory of the moment in game 5, Chase Utley breaking a guys leg on a block that would be illegal in the NFL and Murphy stealing 3rd base as it stood unattended after a walk to batter behind him.
You're pulling for the Cubs, right?
golfgar said:

Sure why not.

oke&coke said:
Here is tonights agenda.

gallery_19975_1936_1418641.jpg
I revisited that stick two days ago after a less than stellar experience with one when they first released and I must say it was definitely better for me personally. The original one I tried close to a year ago was great, then bland, then great, then bland, then...( you get the picture). I think I was more pissed than anything Habanos SA charges a premium for these aged sticks and they seemed like they needed to ge aged nonetheless. How was yours Oke ?

Magnum R 54

Very nice, although this one took an unusual amount of purging.

bucfan444 said:
Here is tonights agenda.

gallery_19975_1936_1418641.jpg
I revisited that stick two days ago after a less than stellar experience with one when they first released and I must say it was definitely better for me personally. The original one I tried close to a year ago was great, then bland, then great, then bland, then...( you get the picture). I think I was more pissed than anything Habanos SA charges a premium for these aged sticks and they seemed like they needed to ge aged nonetheless. How was yours Oke ?
I did enjoy them originally. The first monte I had tried was good although uninspiring. This time around I did find it to better. Who knows, this may be one of those cigars that need to be smoked under the right conditions to be good.

ETA: walkdown cigar for to today is an Ashton Cabinet. Not bad though the burn was wonky.

Illusione Fume D'Amour Lagunas -new fav in that size.

Ortega Serie 'D' #10 Maddie - only a few more days for smoking the bigger ones!

My Father Le Bijou 1922. Normally I love these cigars, but for some reason this particular one seemed off. Smoke output was anemic and the flavors just weren't there. We'll try again later this week.