• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Breakfast was a Ramon Bueso Habano, now is a Padron 3000. Absolutely a kick azz beautiful day here. Now I have to find something medicinal for the cold I'm fighting.

Just lit a BV Reserva Robusto.

Want to do a back to back comparison against the EL 08.

Just lit a BV Reserva Robusto.

Want to do a back to back comparison against the EL 08.

Can't really say I prefer one over the other.

Both are really nice for the amazing price.

Haven't been having a cigar lately but did manage to squeeze some in the last few days. Yesterday was a La Antiguidad. Today is an Avo Syncro. Both hit the spot.

Haven't been having a cigar lately but did manage to squeeze some in the last few days. Yesterday was a La Antiguidad. Today is an Avo Syncro. Both hit the spot.
Both are excellent. The Avo may be my favorite so far out of all of our box split cigars.

Cohiba EL pyramid, after dinner the other night. Good but not great.

Amazing weather so celebrating with a twofer: Paul Stulac Black Lightning and a Hemingway Short Story. Between those two cigars and a large bottle of Victory Golden Monkey, I'm feeling pretty fine....

Last edited:
Getting ready to light up a Black Crown.
Thanks to MNBrian for this one.

Pre light draw and smell remind me of a high end fruit cake.

I know fruit cake gets a bad rap, but I love it, so this is a compliment, not a complaint.

Almost don't want to light it, just want to eat it. Lol

BBF of the (new to me) hand picked variety...what a great little smoke bomb.

Just got a box of Por Larranaga Montecarlos. Couldn't wait to light one up, yum :p

How do you like those? What would you compare them to? I keep thinking about getting a box of these but haven't pulled the trigger.

Older blather. There is a song called Louise ( every little breez seems to whisper Louise ) cept this morning, NO breeze, fog only. The second line goes " the birds in the trees sing sweet melodies" cept no birds. Just me and my Shadow ( Padron 3000. Peace ya all.