• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

HdM Epi #1....nice light and smooth morning smoke, and then the final third suddenly blew up flavorwise in the coffee/cocoa department. Very nice.

Flew from LA to NY, then to London, then to Australia, then to Hong Kong, then to Hawaii, then to San Fransisco. Crazy trip...

Sounds like you saw your buddy Mitch in London, Robby in Hong Kong, Rob down under and then some night diving in Hawaii.

Sure you were working!:D

Now back to cold weather smoking - damn. Had a 14 RA Short Perfecto RE. Damn good tasty little smoke.

IMG_5086_zpsmwyhalis.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like you saw your buddy Mitch in London, Robby in Hong Kong, Rob down under and then some night diving in Hawaii.

Sure you were working!:D

Now back to cold weather smoking - damn. Had a 14 RA Short Perfecto RE. Damn good tasty little smoke.

IMG_5086_zpsmwyhalis.jpg
He was working, working on his tan!

Punch Ninfas FR NNSI '91

Dunhill Atados BM NOUU '88

La Escepcion Longos OEUA '86, with Legendario Gran Reserva 15

Excellent day...

I'd say that was a most excellent day! How was the 15 vs the 7? I think the 7 is pretty good but never had the 15.

I'd say that was a most excellent day! How was the 15 vs the 7? I think the 7 is pretty good but never had the 15.

Celebrating a family members promotion. :)

The 7 has the raisin extracts added that make it much more like a liqueur than a traditional rum, extremely sweet. A nice rum with a cigar.

The 15 has much less sweetness, is considerably drier, and has a wonderful oak influence. One of the best out of Cuba.

Smoking my first Opus Angel Share. Pretty darn good smoke, but I dare say its a little mild... I will say I bought and smoked it in the same day so maybe it strengths with age??

It is a mighty fine stick. I hope mine can age before I smoke them all.
Good Luck...;)
They're too damned easy to grab out of the humidor. I've aged some successfully before, but not even close to what I would have liked to. Buying double boxes didn't help at all. :confused:

Smoking my first Opus Angel Share. Pretty darn good smoke, but I dare say its a little mild... I will say I bought and smoked it in the same day so maybe it strengths with age??
Nope. They are considerably lighter in strength than regular Opus. Blended that way on purpose.

Just smoked a gifted stick.
Gispert belicoso.

Would probably never buy one, but it smoked well.
Nice draw, good tight ash, and flavorful third third.

Too bad the first two thirds were lifeless.